FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Guide] All in One Pandawa Guide (Finally updated! Yay!)

By MonoMenace - MEMBER - January 23, 2015, 16:17:21
Reactions 73
Score : 156

Which of the build do you think does the most DPS? Both AOE and single damage wise.

0 0
Score : 596
Neurobiology|2015-08-13 00:01:32
Which of the build do you think does the most DPS? Both AOE and single damage wise.
I think the fire/earth does the most damage, due to flaming building, as well as how powerful some of the earth spells are, but you sacrifice some support power as well as getting closer to the enemies, which puts you in more damage. This build also gives more options to for choosing between AoE and single target.

I personally use Fire/Water cause the damage is still very fine, especially with Poison Chalice, while still being able to heal a bit and easier map manipulate.
0 0
Score : 52

Your guide has been extremely helpful, and I'm enjoying the water/fire ranged dps. Regarding gear for this particular build, what do you suggest for level 100+?

0 0
Zerflax|2015-08-13 19:41:48
Your guide has been extremely helpful, and I'm enjoying the water/fire ranged dps. Regarding gear for this particular build, what do you suggest for level 100+?
Sorry for the late response, but nonetheless here i go...

I REAAAALLY suck at gearing but i can list my current equipment (equip mostly lv. 125)

Chop-Chop
Larduous Hat
Sporettes
Floral Sporing
Whispered Ring (only for the kit skill)
Big Drive Belt
Dragon Pig Trotters
Poroplast
Black Wabbet Amulenewgy
MushMantle

Edit: I have updated the guide again, this time added the last build i intended to include; the healing deck.

I've also made a few touch-ups in the distance damage fire/water deck, in terms of stats. The two most significant being that i went back to suggesting maxing HP to armor in intelligence again and maxing distance damage in strength.
0 0
Score : 127

i should thank sensei monomenace for a great guide for panda and i really love my water/earth panda.

here is my current equipment:

with the earth / water build i think the best way to gear up my pandawa its with Damage Zone / Close Combat equipment because this i hope would benefit a lot barrel bash when you get surrounded or when you want to get in middle of enemies using triple wammy to pull them. with the current equipment i have 170 damage zone and 60 close combat, im planning to change my mount to close combat mount, so i could have 130 damage zone and 100 close combat, however i want to reach at least 130 damage zone and 120 close combat, but for me its hard to reach such amount because that mean i should change my relic or epic items.

so i ask if there any other earth / water panda disciple of monomenace sensei, can give me some advice on what kind of armor and belt should i change smile?
0 0
Score : 7

Is the guide still up to date?

I have a 3man team : support feca (kind of tri), Symbiosis Osa Fire/Air and was thinking of making my pandawa earth/water to cover every element as damage.

Is Earth/water Panda only dedicated to tanking/offtanking? It doesn't bother me if he is able to but I don't want to have a tanking feca and a tanking panda in the same 3man team.

0 0
Score : 637
Quetzalzok|2015-11-30 08:32:33
i should thank sensei monomenace for a great guide for panda and i really love my water/earth panda.

here is my current equipment:

with the earth / water build i think the best way to gear up my pandawa its with Damage Zone / Close Combat equipment because this i hope would benefit a lot barrel bash when you get surrounded or when you want to get in middle of enemies using triple wammy to pull them. with the current equipment i have 170 damage zone and 60 close combat, im planning to change my mount to close combat mount, so i could have 130 damage zone and 100 close combat, however i want to reach at least 130 damage zone and 120 close combat, but for me its hard to reach such amount because that mean i should change my relic or epic items.

so i ask if there any other earth / water panda disciple of monomenace sensei, can give me some advice on what kind of armor and belt should i change smile?
u need more :/ .. is this good stuff for panda ? emmm realy ohmy ^^
0 0
Score : 2

Umm, hi everyone. What I wanted of my character in Wakfu is to be able to dish out Ranged AoE damage, while still retaining some sustainability and maybe throwing in a clutch heal or two. I don't know if I'm asking for too much in one package, but hey... No harm in asking, right? So a friend of mine suggested playing Pandawa and I pretty much fell in love with this class really quick. The feel of drinking out of your barrel, tossing it at the enemy and adding some more AoE on top is just great for me. But more often then not I get a feeling that I don't know what I'm actually doing and semi-blind experimentations with leveling my Panda sometimes left me a bit frustrated.
Oh boy, did I get carried away. To make this at least a little bit shorter, I would very much like to know if this Water/Fire build is still relevant to this day.

0 0

Good News!

I have returned and finally updated this guide. I have removed some details, like the specific effects, range etc. that you can check in game anyways. Thankfully a lot of the stuff was still up to date and didn't need much tweaking. I also simplified the build a bit more, i might add some tips to statting later, but for now. Enjoy!

1 0
Score : 4293

''In your face, Ecaflips. Your Up To Scratch got nothing on this sucker. (Just kidding i love you Ecaflips. *smooch*)''

1 0
Score : 2412
MonoMenace|2015-02-05 23:13:34
Lukinerx|2015-02-05 23:11:10
MonoMenace|2015-02-05 14:39:43
as Pandawa has some of the best scald/flame spells.

won't this change when reworked Iop comes live? I really want to make scald/flame character but dunno if Panda is good at this or I should just do Iop
Currently i have my six roses at lv. 113, and it builds up 81 levels of flaming so far. about 100 on a crit too. I'd say that spell, and the various ways to scald enemies, makes a locking Pandawa really good for scald/flame.
Don't forget about Sacrier flaming/scald, which is currently one of (if not) the best flaming/scald in the game! With my Sacrier, i can get a little over 125 flaming.

But i will give credit to the amount of damage Pandawa's can do. Pretty crazy.

Overall, great guide! Keep up the good work! smile

~Foru 
0 0
Score : 46

Sorry for such a late post to a thread, but I was wondering what sort of stat investments should I put into my characteristics. I mostly planned on running with Earth/Water or Earth/Fire, though I'm probably considering Earth+Fire for all the extra flaming+lock goodness. I looked around in the guide but I didn't really see anything about stats investments, anyone have some recommendations for tank panda?

0 0
Score : 7

As an off-tank, you could invest some points in barrier (either 3 or 5), block%... stuff to help you be hard to kill. If you're aiming to be a full tank, invest in resistances and crit res/whatever else you find necessary, along with pandemic passive for extra damage reduction. Remember to use bamboozle for that -20% melee dmg reduction.

0 0
Score : 1018

Is this guide still relevant for current Pandawa?

0 0