FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[GUIDE] Pandawa, The Fight Master

By Sanexis - MEMBER - December 26, 2014, 22:46:51

Pandawa, The Fight Master

After update, panda became a true support: off tank, off healer, off DPS and true CC master.
In my opinion, panda is best support, you will able to save your party many of times.

1. Skills. First of all, lets talk something about spells. Some of them are very useful, some are just useless.
Water
-Milky Breath - 1AP 1MP cost, good dmg, low healthing ability.
-Splash of Milk - 4 AP cost, good dmg, nice range, amazing heal for range party members, but can also heal your enemy...
-Bubble Trouble - 3 AP cost, medium dmg, good when use on barrel, otherwise useless.
-Milk Wave - 6 AP 1 WP cost, AMAZING DMG, AMAZING HEAL, AMAZING DEBUFF, when you use it with bran it costs only 6AP. Must have skill.
-Milk Fountain - 5 AP 1 MP cost, good AOE dmg, with nice modifiable range. Hurt only enemies, but stuck DIZZY on alies too. Great combo with Milk Wave. WHen you use it at barrel you can CC your ally/enemy as well.
Fire (wrost one)
-Flaming Burp - 2 AP cost. Medium dmg, but cool debuff. -5 resist per dizzy, also can recover +1 WP.
-Dairy Springer - 2 AP, 1 MP cost, cool teleport with useful dmg. Amazing when you are goign to dmg your enemy from behind.
-rest - for me useless.
Earth (all skils can be used with barrel in hands)
-Triple Whammy - 2AP cost, medium dmg, but can push back or attracts enemy.
-Six Roses - 4 AP cost, medium dmg, good buff (+10 resist per dizzy) and can also regenerate your WP.
-Bash Barrel - 2 AP 1 MP cost, rly nice dmg, amazing AOE arround you, only 2 uses per turn, can hurt your allies.
-Lactic Acid - 4 AP cost, one of the best skills. Very useful in CC, your enemy after throw will lose -2 AP! Also it has got medium DMG and good AOE. With merry stance you can use it 3 times per round, not bad wink
-Blisskreig - 5AP, 1 MP, 1 WP cost. Amazing dmg, with amazing AOE. Expensiv e but very useful skill, blisskreig + Milk Wave in 1 turn will make your enemy cry wink

Special abillities:
-Karchmark - pick up your enemy or ally (or barrel). After pick you can throw your enemy/ally by karchmark, Lactic Acid or Milky Breath.
-Barrel - must have skill. At 8 lvl your best friend will costs only 2 AP smile
-Ether - useless for now
-Barrelhop - useful skill, for 1 AP and 1 MP you can teleport thru your barrels wink Great for kiting.
-Bamboolze - 2 AP 1 WP OP skill: it can give you barier with 40% your max hp (but I think is bugged for now, my bamboozle gives only 19%, dont know why) in close combat fights. What does it mean? When your enemy stands 1 cell next to you, he will hit your armour instead you.
When you use this skill at your ally, he will have x3 heals per 3 turn with 10% max his HP.

Incandescent Milk - 40% area dmg + 40% distance dmg wink Dodge is useless for panda tongue
Master of Merriment - one of the most important spells. Must have
Bottomless Barrel - heals up to 12% lost HP at the end of turn, when you are carring a barrel wink I'd like it!
Aggresive Barrel - Next boosts to your barrel, must have skill
Milky Instinct - +60 lock, +1 WP if your skills consumes dizzy 15lvl from enemy/ally, and you will also pick up a barrel, when you end turn face to it. Must have skill.

2 .Build and tactic.
Pandawa is real Kung Fu fighter. You can heal aound 2,5k+, hit AOE so haaard, also you can take monsters with your Bottomless Barrel and Bamboolze abilities! What else do you want?
I have saved my party members so many times, good panda is a treasure for raids wink

First of all, you need Lactic Acid. -2 MP after throw is amazing CC. Usefull in PvP, PvE. Than you need some heal, Milk Wave is one of most powerfull healing spells in the game. When your ally has got 15 lvl dizzy, it costs only 6 AP and heal so hard! (+15% per dizzy lvl).
What else? With Milk Wave, Milk Fountain works well. You will be able to dmg your enemy from very long range. Also, this skill do not hurt your team mates but increase thiers dizzy lvl! Its very important for Milk Wave skill. After this 3 spells you can take a Blisskreig.
Amazing dmg + amazing aoe.

Now you have 2 choices. Be more tanky or more support?
If you want tanky, Six Roses is must have. +150 resist is looooooooooooooooooot of, also when you use it with 15 stucks you will get +1 WP. Cool, usefull skill in PvP, 1vs1, or any tanky situation.
If you don't like tanky style, choose splash of milk or milky breath. This first one will make you real one healer, but remember about capabilities to regen your enemy. Second one is good nuke, with kind of sick (cheap) cost, it also allow you to spend rest AP points wink

Special abillities in order:
-Barrel 8lvl
-Master of Merriment 20lvl
-Karchmark 4lvl
-Bamboolze 6lvl
-Aggresive Barrel 20lvl
-Bottomless Barrel 20lvl
-Milky Instinct 20lvl than Incandescent Milk 20lvl
-Or Incandescent Milk 20lvl than Milky Instinct 20lvl
-Barrelhop 9lvl

Passives:
5/5 regeneration
10/10 resists
-rest +% HP

(or when you are 1vs1 player, go 5/5 regen rest +%hp, wear victuss shell and makabfire ring. At low HP you will get about 30% max HP per round, and reflect lot of dmg as well wink )
+DMG +all resistances
+all lock or initiative (you dont need dodge with so many CC)
+20 block, rest in crit chance, or +20 crit chance + crit dmg. Depends of your style, I'd prefer first one.
+1 AP, +1 MP + 20% dmg, +1 range + 40% dmg.

Stances!!!

Merry: +1 AP, +10% crit hits, +10% final dmg
Worn-Out: +1 MP, +20 block, +20% final resistance, -20% final dmg
Sober: +1 range

When you pick up barrel first time, after drink (pandawa will drink at the end of your turn) you will join Merry stance and get AP. In next turn, you can put down barrel, use skills, pick up barrel and still be in merry stance.
When you end turn w/o barrel in hands but with merry stance buff, you will join Worn-Out stance. When you end turn with barrel and Worn-Out stance buff, you will have worn-out stance in next roung. When you end turn w/o barrel in hands, you will join sober stance and regenerate +2 WP.

Some tips for skills:
-Try to use Milk Wave and Six Roses, always when your enemy has got 15 lvl of dizzy.
-Blisskreig can hurt your allies so hard, remember about it.
-Lactic Acid is very good nuke when you are holding the barrel.
-Use Bamboolze at you whenever you are going to get hurt. Bamboolze can also save your tank, use it early at him.
-You can do 2 barrels in fight. Remember to have it.
-If you want regenerate your WP, you have 2 solutions: use Flaming Burp or Six Roses at the enemy with 15lvl dizzy, or go to the Sober stance. When you are in Merry stance, you need 2 more turns to join sober stance and regenerate 2 WP.
-Use Splash of Milk only when your enemies are faaaaaar away from allies.
-If you end turn face to barrel, you will auto pick up it and drink in same turn!
-Panda w/o WP is ded panda... Always keep 2-3 WP left.
-Use your MP wisly. Your skills need it.
-As long as is possible kite your enemy. Pandawa is not great close combat fighter. IS not bad, but feca or earth scarier are much stronger in first line.

After many tests:
Water/fire panda is less CC, with good range and medium dmg.
Fire/earth panda is good for pvp. Many possibility to dmg enemy from behind. Less CC and no heal.
Earth/Water panda is tanky support, good for pvp vs all mele, lot of cc, medium dmg, can also save a party member by heal. Blisskreig + Milk Wave combo do lot of DMG.
Water/Earth panda has more support mobility, but in close combat is weaker. With 3 water spells you should play more at max range.
Earth/Water/Fire -not bad at all. Better dmg than earth/water, but EQ costs lot of tongue

Equipment?
Victus Shell makes amazing combo with Bottomless Barrel + character regeneration. In other hand panda need range, even with earth build. So solomonk + amulet with range is good option.

Subjectively:

Few days ago I was osa. Panda is best funny class in the game. You can take any role and do your job faithfully. People will love you, and you will make them surprised many times.

PvP: (when you are earth/water like me)
VS Xelor - Merry stance and do best dmg you can do. You can't hide, you can't cc at all. Try to debuff him and destroy his pillar with AOE

VS Scarier - make x2 barrels and enjoy kite 4ever tongue Specially, when he is low wink After he got you, spam bamboolze and kick his ass smile

VS Feca - no chance to win... Your dmg will be too low, after 40 rounds your heal resists will be high, his will be low... Yea, good balance.

VS Cra - Merry stance + lactic acid spam, make his MP low and stay next to him. GG

VS Saddida - use best AOE you can do. With good luck, you can 1 hit his dolls. Use merry stance and try to do best dmg. Remember about WP, also you can lock him in melee and use bamboolze, but is your last chance.

VS Iop - Next free frag wink Mele + lock + bamboolze and after few turns (after he has 0 WP) just run wink

VS Osa - lock him in melee, and spam your best skills with barrel in the hands. Remember about bamboolze and AOE.

VS Enutrof - when he is a beast, just kite him. In other hand you can dps him, than few kites and quick regeneration, than dps again. If he is normal old grandpa, fight versus him like vs Ecaflip.

VS Sram - Use bamboolze from the first round and stay near wall. You have to protect your back, and barrel won't do it. After you see him, keep spamming bamboolze and use worn-out stance.

VS Ecaflip - dmg him, than throw + kite + regen, than dmg again.

VS Fogger - max def, max range, and let him kill himself.

VS Rogue - same tactic like vs Ecaflip. Dmg him, when you are getting hurt just kite + regen, than dmg again.

VS Masque - let him make x2 copy than enjoy AOE spam smile bamboolze + lock him, or if he is smart, kite at all.

VS Eniripsa - lock + bamboolze + MAX dmg. Should be easy.

Summation:
You should win versus all mele character easy, Xelors + Osas + Feca Shields and some high skilled srams would be pain for you.

Other:
I have never asked for help, but for many tets I have wasted all my money biggrin If you like it, you can donate me at English server tongue Nick Sanex wink

7 0
Reactions 9
Score : 232

I love your guide, it provides a lot of info for new Pandawa players such as myself. I didn't know much about the class other than they were drunks and picked up stuff. Oh! And that they just got healing abilities! But yeah! I am gonna try some of this on the beta server whenever it opens.

I do have a question though.You get wp back from Flaming Burp somehow? But I don't see where in the spells or anything that you get wp back from using them, or where the wp gets taken off of Milky Wave.

Other than that I like this!

0 0
Score : 1224
beasty-boy|2014-12-27 02:14:26
I love your guide, it provides a lot of info for new Pandawa players such as myself. I didn't know much about the class other than they were drunks and picked up stuff. Oh! And that they just got healing abilities! But yeah! I am gonna try some of this on the beta server whenever it opens.

I do have a question though.You get wp back from Flaming Burp somehow? But I don't see where in the spells or anything that you get wp back from using them, or where the wp gets taken off of Milky Wave.

When 15 stacks of Dizzy is consumed you gain back a WP. Flaming Burp and Milk Wave both consume WP. So when Milk Wave consumes a full stack of dizzy - it essentially only costs 6 ap. When flaming burp consumes dizzy it gives you a WP back. This is not in the spell effect but in a passive you lvl up.
0 0
Score : 232
WwhitekrowW|2014-12-27 02:23:19
beasty-boy|2014-12-27 02:14:26

When 15 stacks of Dizzy is consumed you gain back a WP. Flaming Burp and Milk Wave both consume WP. So when Milk Wave consumes a full stack of dizzy - it essentially only costs 6 ap. When flaming burp consumes dizzy it gives you a WP back. This is not in the spell effect but in a passive you lvl up.
Ah I am still leveling it and that is why I have never noticed it before! It seems pretty useful now that I look at it though. Thanks!
0 0
Score : 1233

Nice guide, I think I'll take Milky Breath instead of Six roses because of Breath's low cost and Because I've taken Lactic Acid that already costs 4 AP, when I want some resis and WP I'll just use Six Roses because of it's effect doesn't depend on it's level.

Thank You.

0 0
Score : 455

I will upload some videos, how panda works at PvP wink

btw how I can show it like a video, not link?

Pandawa 151 vs Osamodas 162
Click here

Pandawa 151 vs Enutrof 159
Click here

Pandawa 151 vs Sram 153
Click here
0 0
Score : 420

Even after reading your guide -it's awsome btw- I've been having trouble deciding which trees/skills work the best after revamp. I don't know what's the current meta with Pandas is it better to be a bi or tri element etc.

Can you recommend me a build please? I'm looking for a PvE build that's focused on highest damage possible mostly with little self sustain maybe?

0 0
Score : 605
E-J-U|2015-01-27 19:26:04
Even after reading your guide -it's awsome btw- I've been having trouble deciding which trees/skills work the best after revamp. I don't know what's the current meta with Pandas is it better to be a bi or tri element etc.

Can you recommend me a build please? I'm looking for a PvE build that's focused on highest damage possible mostly with little self sustain maybe?

Tri-build or Water/earth leaving daily spring as utility.
0 0
Score : 420
Micestorff|2015-01-28 03:12:13
E-J-U|2015-01-27 19:26:04

Tri-build or Water/earth leaving daily spring as utility.

Which one maximize my damage potential; tri-build or water/earth? Also if I build tri-element, which skills are you recommending?
0 0
Score : 605

Im using Tri build pandawa 2/2/2 = splash of milk/milk wave/dairy spring/milk it/six roses/blitzzkrieg

This build is working wonder for me its gives me the biggest nukes for a panda (Milk wave/blizzkrieg) and spammy AoE with milk it. Splash of milk gives you some single target option to do damage and all the self sustain you need also to you allies and Milk wave works as a heal nuke/emergency heal aswell.

Six Rose since the scalded rework i picked it mostly becouse the Armor buff but im sure it will change it later for Lactic Acid since most of the time you will be doing AoE damage or moving allies/enemies around the map so theres no time to stack flamming and set up a scalded explosion wjhen other classes like a Iop can do it a lot better so yeah i will change it to Lactic acid later.

Dairy spring is one the best movility skills for panda and one of the reason im using a tri-build becouse you are going to use it almost every time to move around so a lot skill exp is going to get sucked by dairy spring anyway and since you can only barrelhop once now its a lot more important.

0 0
Respond to this thread