FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Guide] Caya's Guide to Fire/Earth Foggernaut

By yukioe - MEMBER - July 03, 2014, 21:38:36
CAYA'S GUIDE TO FIRE & EARTH FOGGERNAUT

Intorductions:

Hi i'am caya also know as mechanical menace on Remington. I'v mained a foggernaut now a more or a less a year and i decided its time to make guide especially know that f2p change is coming and a loads of new players are stroming the gates of wakfu!

Why a foggernaut:

This comes down to preference personally i love fogger to the death and hopefully after reading this guide so will you. Reasons why foggernauts are so awesome can be summarized in two words Damage and utility.

Foggernaut can do amazing damage while providing valuable services to a team. You can set rails to help team move quicker around the batle field, You can save ur allies with stasis flux, you can lessen the damage taken by allie with a blokade, you can steal wakfu points from enemies making em considerably weaker. (more on that on cybot part).

Stats

you start with getting an ap point (with cape,ammy and weapon you should have 10). Then you buy an mp (with breastplate you should have 6) and the rest of your points you're going to divide between earth and fire.

The reason why you don't buy into the crit is in ur passives theres passive called critical turbo witch when maxed gives 20 % crit chance.

Spell's

In the build im covering you are going to use 5 spells in total: 3 earth and 2 fire one. The idea behind this spell setup is advance forward doing as much damage as humanly possible.

You start with this spell this is the main damage spell on fire branch that you're gona use and believe me when i say this but a lot. Not only its a ranged nuke but it dosent need los only problem with this one is the awkward range of 5 that cannot be modifyed.

Then these 2 step in to the picture note that u dont yet use fogginator you're saving the critical turbo for next turn reason for picking these two up is kinda obvious the damage potential is insane with theese two and u have left over apees to use pummel to to deal some extra 83 dmg (at lv 150)

at this point u have critical turbo active and you should be rocking with more than 50 crits. you should use the following combo to maximize ur dmg 1x shebang 2x blazing fire and 1x stomp this adds to up ridiculous numbers without crits you do 316 base dmg.

If you need to focus on one target and large aoe:ees are no go you simply use pummel 2x stomp 1x and blazing fire 1x

Specialties

Specialties wise you're going to max the following and get the rest on lv 18 or 7

Theese two are no brainers you need to have fogginator at 7 to get the max earth dmg out bear in mind that you're not gona get the max fire dmg out of this set up but too many passives somewhere we have to cut corners.

Nothing to say about fire and oil other than among the first passives if not the first you max out.

You need bouth! stasis shield to max lv we dont wana negotiate with our hp dont worry about the hp loss youll be on front lines anyways so you are gona loose a lot of hp anyways.

armor plating is what we can cut courners tho the losses arent that bad but you do wana max it eventually when the lv cap rises again.

Theese two are amaizing but i highly recommend getting them at higher lvs points are spent much better at other stuff at low levels. And again we can cut cournesrs by leaving the ch turbo at 18.

what why stasis bot ? You might think at this point reasoning for this is; not only its free lock dodge with retreat but it also sets ur rails faster and most importantly stasify targets as earth&fire fogger you don't have other stasifying options than cybot and you shud be stasifying targets for their wakfu points because youre gona eat thro wakfu very fast.

Last but not least we have the 2 microbot related skills again i recomend geting them at high lv because points are much better to be spent on stasis shield ,fogginator, fire and oil and armor plating than these 2 mobility skills. The fact that you take em late dosent mean they arent usefull very much opposite of it. They can help immensely to get allies from one place to another.

at the end this is what ur fogger is gona look like stats wise:

as a bons heres a video how fogger fairs in pvp
Click here

Work in progress will update and fix typos soon
1 -1
Reactions 14
Score : 1772

reserved for rest

0 0
Score : 3

Hi, i'm starting this game and i decided i'll play with a Foggernaut, i know this is a WIP but could you please explain points allocation, items and low level stuff? thanks smile 

0 0
Score : 322

Awesome guide.
wub 

0 0
Score : 1180
Vaur|2014-07-05 20:26:18
Hi, i'm starting this game and i decided i'll play with a Foggernaut, i know this is a WIP but could you please explain points allocation, items and low level stuff? thanks smile
okies so what you wana do is to save ur point till lv 31 to buy extra ap after it i belive 51 and then buy extra mp. Then you just start investing in elemental masteries int and str. early lv sets i recomend gobball then infernal then possibly the thork set and the list goes on you can find suitable earth/fire set at this adress using set builder Click here

PeckSanders|2014-07-06 06:31:06
Awesome guide.
wub

aw thanks man really appreciate biggrin 
1 0
Score : 3
yukioe|2014-07-06 16:13:18
okies so what you wana do is to save ur point till lv 31 to buy extra ap after it i belive 51 and then buy extra mp. Then you just start investing in elemental masteries int and str. early lv sets i recomend gobball then infernal then possibly the thork set and the list goes on you can find suitable earth/fire set at this adress using set builder Click here

Thanks for the reply, i guess Fire and oil should be my first skill to max? what would be the 2nd one? smile
And what rotation would be the best until i get all the ap and mp i need? thanks smile 
0 0
Score : 704

D: wow

0 0
Vaur|2014-07-06 18:15:23
yukioe|2014-07-06 16:13:18

Thanks for the reply, i guess Fire and oil should be my first skill to max? what would be the 2nd one? smile
And what rotation would be the best until i get all the ap and mp i need? thanks smile
ello sorry for late reply been kinda busy

so u want to star with fire and oil and then fogginator lv 7 shud be enough for that skill.

and for rotations that is really up to u theres so many options but if you runing like 8 ap withc is pretty common at early lvs i recomend pummel 1x and 2x blazing fire and finish with stomp
0 0
Score : 1711

The grammar struggle is real.

0 -1
Trolololo4|2014-07-11 00:46:58
The grammar struggle is real.
english is my 3rd languake u cant expect it to be perfect and if you dont have questions related to class please leave i have 0 tolerance for forum trolls.
0 0
Score : 15795

Hi, great guide could you give any advice on equipment or the equipment that you use.

0 0
Score : 79

Thanks so much for the guide, it was very helpful smile Quick question, would you use the ranged dragoturkey, or something else?

0 0
Score : 7

Why do you say that fogginator lvl7 give you the max earth damage and we don't need to max it to lvl9? That's the only point I don't get (I'm new to the fogg class so be kind :p)

Great guide btw smile 

0 0
Score : 78

In a team, would motherforgger or fogginator be better to be dealing dmg?

0 0
Score : 2

pictures arent loading :/

0 0
Respond to this thread