FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

Katrena's end-game feca tank

By YetAnotherNewbie - MEMBER - April 21, 2014, 09:04:43
Reactions 26
great guide, now to work on respecing my feca smartly
So you said that this build is for feca's that are lvl 110 or higher. How do you play him in the early levels?
Wow what a guide. Very well done.
Hey,

First thing first, i' d like to thank You for the epic guide.

I have question there is no option to state 2 MP as for today (01.09.2014). What to do?
Should i give 1 MP and 1 AP or should i skip 1 AP and go straight for Lock? I' am trying to go for "Build B".
Hi! What about strenght Points?
JuloFreeqer|2014-09-01 16:54:34Hey,

First thing first, i' d like to thank You for the epic guide.

I have question there is no option to state 2 MP as for today (01.09.2014). What to do?
Should i give 1 MP and 1 AP or should i skip 1 AP and go straight for Lock? I' am trying to go for "Build B".
Hi, im sorry, i have not had to play lately so i have not kept the guide up to date (Even if i wanted to keep it at it, I think it is dishonest to write a "end game" guide if i have not been keeping up to the latest content releases...).

I was still playing when the 2 MP was cut down and was testing a few different options. I was liking 1 AP 1 MP, but of course lock is still the most imporant.

Like i did state in the guide, I wrote it with maximum level (at the time) characters in mind, so I can't really say which i think is best "first".
If you decidedly want to level as a tank, trying to play as a tank in your groups, i would probably recommend MP->lock->AP just because low level items do not have much lock, so to lock enemies at all you will probably need the stated lock.

But do keep in mind leveling as a tank at all is not particularly efficient, at least until whisperers or even wabbit island (unless there were drastic changes since the srambad updates).

Paranoob|2014-09-24 20:56:59Hi! What about strenght Points?

Hi.

Strength points basically just convert to %earth damage and % resistance to earth (last i played, at least).

With this in mind, its contribution to your endurance is just slightly increased earth resistance, and slightly stronger earth shields.

In my gaming, i did not find the damage (and consequential shield) increase justified stacking this stat at all. I did mess around with increasing all damage stats equally (str, int, chance, etc) for a overall resistance gain, which did prove quite advantageous (specially considering that once all other stats are cheaper once you increase one of them - the same points that give you +30 str can give you +15 of all stats - to me, clearly the better choice).

Of course, stacking these resistance stats limits a possible investment to initiative, and which is best largely depends on your playstyle, the content you usually fight, and your team composition.
But do keep in mind leveling as a tank at all is not particularly efficient, at least until whisperers or even wabbit island (unless there were drastic changes since the srambad updates). There were drastic changes.
Respond to this thread