FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 558

[Guide] Water/Prospecting Enutrof

By Silus87 December 03, 2012, 07:00:39
Reactions 28
Score : 82
Do you have a general leveling guide for this build like 10-20 gobballs, 20-30 bblah blah so on and so forth?
Score : 40
First I want to thank you for creating this guide it has been of great help to me. You might want to update the stuff about the trool fair since bronze tokens no longer exist. Also I might add that the Enutrof Prospecting Game is the best way to get shovels to dig in Calamar. I got the Kamailles Coat and Kama Hat that way!
Score : 174
Batcatrawr|2013-12-02 16:01:08
Soo.. i made an enu and everytime i purge a pouch it explodes and doesnt make it big. Its exploded like 20 times a row, ive never seen it become big bag.. am i doing something wrong?
That's just bad luck xD
Score : 43
Which are the main differences between a prospecting water enu and a combat water enu?

also is this info updated with the prospecting changes from the december update?
thanks in advance
Score : 858
Ohvi|2014-02-13 18:35:35
Which are the main differences between a prospecting water enu and a combat water enu?

also is this info updated with the prospecting changes from the december update?
thanks in advance
The differences are how much PP you got, also the changes really haven't effected this build really.

it's still good to try and cap yourself around 200 so that Treasure Hunter gets max dmg since PP cap doesn't effect Enu combat wise or PP lock wise.
Score : 2350
wish there was more visuals
Score : 55
Plz ;___;

Update this build *-*

I love Enutrof
Score : 5
I dont understand his stat assignment, I'm guessing stat point distribution used to be different prior to the update, so Im having trouble figuring out what stats to focus (i see people say split between str and int, or something like that but arent the points you earn restricted to a specific type, like one level i will get a str point for one of the stats in the str section, then int, so on and so forth)
Score : 675
Prior o september update, point assigments were different. You would get 5 points per level and should distribute for any stat you want. And each stat had a cost (per example 1AP were 150 points A.K.A. 30 levels)

And also the mechanics from enu drop have been buffed since then, so this guide is REALLY outdated (2 years lol)

Please, don't ressurrect them that much...
Respond to this thread