FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Ultimate Boss Guide] Black Crow in Under 25 Minutes

By Nanaers - MEMBER - July 30, 2013, 17:27:40

This is a Black Crow Guide, I know alot of people can kill it already but we (inside) made this guide to help everybody else who was still struggling with defeating him.

The basics of the strategy are similar to the ones seen in iceskins video (keeping him away, tanker) but the rest is done very differently, the teams are very flexible.

This strategy does require some thinking on the pandas part and initiative is quite important but once you can nail that, its a 100% success rate (even with crit wave/jump).

Please feel free to ask questions.

and Enjoy.

Click here

ps: I don't want to see any comments about how useless, old etc the guide is, if you have something you want to say that could potentially get this thread closed. Keep it to yourself, nobody cares.

1 0
First Ankama intervention
Kikuihimonji|2013-08-02 00:31:00
p.s. Shouldn't it be moved to the Guide section?

Agreed! Thank you Nanaers for taking the time to make this guide.

I went ahead and moved it to the "Guide" subforum.
See message in context
Reactions 19
Score : 15961

Thank you, turns out the person we was going to gear up for BC finished his set.
But one day my little guild will make a team.

Yes and to add all the tactics for every UB have been out for a long time in french.

0 0
Score : 1123

How much resist is your sac running there? I have a set in mind for my sac but just wanna see how it compares.

Also playing on a Mac! First time seeing ittongue 

0 0
Score : 6308
ShyJizKai|2013-07-30 19:08:01
How much resist is your sac running there? I have a set in mind for my sac but just wanna see how it compares.

Also playing on a Mac! First time seeing ittongue
370% after buffs, not with almanak.

I use a custom set with 9 ap 5 mp and its more than enough because the fights are short but if you dont have good dd's you want to have 6 mp

And yeah macs...
0 0
Score : 5186

The sacs resistances aren't even that important considering how fast the fight is over and that the Sadi can make seeds to tank. Something with 250%+ is easy enough to pull off though even without high end gear. So everyone can reach that.

@Nanners: Will watch when I get home, thx buddy. I am not sure who would complain about a 25 minute BC down guide ^^ Doesn't get much faster than this.

If we ever pull it off to do our in the air kill without people dc'ing or whatever I might show that too tongue

Edit: Ninja'ed

0 0
Shaleigh1|2013-07-30 19:12:10
The sacs resistances aren't even that important considering how fast the fight is over and that the Sadi can make seeds to tank. Something with 250%+ is easy enough to pull off though even without high end gear. So everyone can reach that.

@Nanners: Will watch when I get home, thx buddy. I am not sure who would complain about a 25 minute BC down guide ^^ Doesn't get much faster than this.

If we ever pull it off to do our in the air kill without people dc'ing or whatever I might show that too tongue

Yup your right, I just like to have lots of resistance on the sac for the small occasions where he does need to tank.

I don't know if its just us but we actually havent had any dc's in bc... (within Inside)
0 0
Score : 4836

Really nice tactic in phase 2 Nan, only a pity Ankama nerfed sac's spells. Now we need to get it high lvl in order to lose the LoS.

The tactic we use is almost the same only in the last part we stick to close to each other and get killed together, we will have to try to get some more distance biggrin 

0 0
Score : 3800

What are good sac's builds for BC anyway? Do I need to be earth plus have assault on 121 lvl?

0 0
Score : 24983

Wooo Sadida+Sacrier+Pandawa - i really love this trio. Really awsome team out there also with eni for heals, cra for ranged DD and enutrof for DD and drops.

I still wish voodoll was more useful outside of UB as it seems to be good only for that. However i think its a bit how pandawa is needed (or sacrier... or both) to keep voodoll where it should be. Would be better if voodoll had 0MP or if Sadida could control it.

Anyway i enjoyed the vid ^^ Was really nice seeing tactical victory.

0 0
Score : 7064

Wow thanks for this video and for posting it up. wub Its a really well made a clear video, nice job on it!

0 0
ThyHolyOverlord|2013-07-31 19:31:06
Really nice tactic in phase 2 Nan, only a pity Ankama nerfed sac's spells. Now we need to get it high lvl in order to lose the LoS.

The tactic we use is almost the same only in the last part we stick to close to each other and get killed together, we will have to try to get some more distance biggrin

Yup spreading out is important because when he jumps down its an aoe, try and make it so that he lands next to your tank by making him stand near somebody.

kefirman|2013-08-01 20:39:41
What are good sac's builds for BC anyway? Do I need to be earth plus have assault on 121 lvl?

You dont need to be an air sac to do BC but you need good air resistance for it. So I would defiantly recommend some air spells leveld. And regarding the assault nerf... it just sucks theres nothing you can really do about it but hope that the panda can position nicely or level your sac so he can get lvl 121 assault.

aquabeauty|2013-08-02 01:24:55
Wow thanks for this video and for posting it up. wub Its a really well made a clear video, nice job on it!

No worries smile

Wooo Sadida+Sacrier+Pandawa - i really love this trio. Really awsome team out there also with eni for heals, cra for ranged DD and enutrof for DD and drops.

I still wish voodoll was more useful outside of UB as it seems to be good only for that. However i think its a bit how pandawa is needed (or sacrier... or both) to keep voodoll where it should be. Would be better if voodoll had 0MP or if Sadida could control it.

Anyway i enjoyed the vid ^^ Was really nice seeing tactical victory.

shhhhhhhhh.
0 0

Agreed! Thank you Nanaers for taking the time to make this guide.

I went ahead and moved it to the "Guide" subforum.
Score : 16

Two more things.

1) We usually do something like: Panda picks weakest DD up and then gets sacrificed by Sacrier once the Cro jumps. Kinda feels like it mitigates the damage nicely.

2) Was it a coincedence you could pick up cro with Panda after jump or do you know a way around that bug where you cannot target it with Karamchak anymore?

0 0
choccomocco|2013-08-02 07:15:09
Two more things.

1) We usually do something like: Panda picks weakest DD up and then gets sacrificed by Sacrier once the Cro jumps. Kinda feels like it mitigates the damage nicely.

2) Was it a coincedence you could pick up cro with Panda after jump or do you know a way around that bug where you cannot target it with Karamchak anymore?
We hardly ever get that bug but if we do, panda just throws other stuff for the sac to swap.
0 0

Weird, it happens to us like 90% of the time.

0 0
Score : 3800

How you get 370% resist on sac O.O?

I tried wakfu set builder and air sac with some kinda good gear (not BC, Yeti or Hushed) for air resistant can reach like 280 air resist.

I can imagine I could reach like 300 if I use a little different stuff, but 370- no way. Do you have super runes or sth?

0 0
Score : 1352
Shaleigh1|2013-07-30 19:12:10

When you say 250%, are you talking about one element, or all around? I've racked my brain multiple times and scoured Elements for different builds and I can't come up with any build that has 250% for all four elements. I can see it being done for one element and neglecting the other three, but not all four.
0 0

This was Black Cro specific information, so I was talking about air resistance only.

Click here

This is pretty much built on a budget and gets you to over 300% air resist with food.

0 0
Score : 1352
Shaleigh1|2013-08-11 13:26:36
This was Black Cro specific information, so I was talking about air resistance only.

Click here

This is pretty much built on a budget and gets you to over 300% air resist with food.
Maka Wand? That's interesting. I can't see the Range helping anything on a Sac unless perhaps Assault has modifiable range.
0 0

Transposition too.

Range is absolutely vital on a Sacrier imo and there isn't really much of a choice when it comes to AP weapons that also have Range + are 1 handed (for the shield) or have defensive stats.

I should add that I purely build my Sacriers as support characters to the rest of the team. Since I have enough characters available I do not have to rely on the Sacrier as some kind of main character that needs to be able to solo content, PvP or whatever. So I stat him all out for his job of tanking and positioning. That means 2 MP, 1 AP, 1 Range from stats. None of the attack specialities raised, but only stuff like transpo, attraction, life transfer etc.

I understand if people do not want to do this since they cannot always choose any kind of charatcer for any kind of role.

0 0
Respond to this thread