FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

The 1 word game

By Ryuujikyon October 17, 2012, 03:55:53
Reactions 362
Steve Stifler who had a sword from King Arthur's era called "Ex-Caliber", liked to watch wakfu. He sang softly the following, ''Hey baby dontcha wanna be my girl?" to his dead sword. He's a cake eater from Mars. When he flew away to Astrub on a big pig it was LEGENDARY. All the dirty tofus 
Steve Stifler who had a sword from King Arthur's era called "Ex-Caliber", liked to watch wakfu. He sang softly the following, ''Hey baby dontcha wanna be my girl?" to his dead sword. He's a cake eater from Mars. When he flew away to Astrub on a big pig it was LEGENDARY. All the dirty tofus came 
Steve Stifler who had a sword from King Arthur's era called "Ex-Caliber", liked to watch wakfu. He sang softly the following, ''Hey baby dontcha wanna be my girl?" to his dead sword. He's a cake eater from Mars. When he flew away to Astrub on a big pig it was LEGENDARY. All the dirty tofus came skipping

Steve Stifler who had a sword from King Arthur's era called "Ex-Caliber", liked to watch wakfu. He sang softly the following, ''Hey baby dontcha wanna be my girl?" to his dead sword. He's a cake eater from Mars. When he flew away to Astrub on a big pig it was LEGENDARY. All the dirty tofus came skipping along
Steve Stifler who had a sword from King Arthur's era called "Ex-Caliber", liked to watch wakfu. He sang softly the following, ''Hey baby dontcha wanna be my girl?" to his dead sword. He's a cake eater from Mars. When he flew away to Astrub on a big pig it was LEGENDARY. All the dirty tofus came skipping along the 
Steve Stifler who had a sword from King Arthur's era called "Ex-Caliber", liked to watch wakfu. He sang softly the following, ''Hey baby dontcha wanna be my girl?" to his dead sword. He's a cake eater from Mars. When he flew away to Astrub on a big pig it was LEGENDARY. All the dirty tofus came skipping along the Shakira 
Stopping it here :p
Glad to see ppl like this thread.

New one:

Vegetables
. . .
Vegetables are 
Vegetables are intense 
Vegetables are intense, they 
Vegetables are intense, they Skydive  
Vegetables are intense, they Skydive with 
Vegetables are intense, they Skydive with jetpacks
Vegetables are intense, they Skydive with jetpacks to
Vegetables are intense, they Skydive with jetpacks to the center 
Vegetables are intense, they Skydive with jetpacks to the center island
Vegetables are intense, they Skydive with jetpacks to the center island, then 
Vegetables are intense, they Skydive with jetpacks to the center island, then purposefully 
Vegetables are intense, they Skydive with jetpacks to the center island, then purposefully blow up
Vegetables are intense, they Skydive with jetpacks to the center island, then purposefully blow up because 
Respond to this thread