FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 7507

The 1 word game

By Ryuujikyon October 17, 2012, 03:55:53
Reactions 362
Steve Stifler who had a sword from King Arthur's era called "Ex-Caliber", liked to watch wakfu. He sang softly the following, ''Hey baby dontcha wanna be my girl?" to his dead sword. He's a cake eater from Mars. When he flew away to Astrub on a big pig it was LEGENDARY. All the dirty tofus 
Score : 2107
Steve Stifler who had a sword from King Arthur's era called "Ex-Caliber", liked to watch wakfu. He sang softly the following, ''Hey baby dontcha wanna be my girl?" to his dead sword. He's a cake eater from Mars. When he flew away to Astrub on a big pig it was LEGENDARY. All the dirty tofus came 
Score : 768
Steve Stifler who had a sword from King Arthur's era called "Ex-Caliber", liked to watch wakfu. He sang softly the following, ''Hey baby dontcha wanna be my girl?" to his dead sword. He's a cake eater from Mars. When he flew away to Astrub on a big pig it was LEGENDARY. All the dirty tofus came skipping

Score : 4091
Steve Stifler who had a sword from King Arthur's era called "Ex-Caliber", liked to watch wakfu. He sang softly the following, ''Hey baby dontcha wanna be my girl?" to his dead sword. He's a cake eater from Mars. When he flew away to Astrub on a big pig it was LEGENDARY. All the dirty tofus came skipping along
Steve Stifler who had a sword from King Arthur's era called "Ex-Caliber", liked to watch wakfu. He sang softly the following, ''Hey baby dontcha wanna be my girl?" to his dead sword. He's a cake eater from Mars. When he flew away to Astrub on a big pig it was LEGENDARY. All the dirty tofus came skipping along the 
Score : 157
Steve Stifler who had a sword from King Arthur's era called "Ex-Caliber", liked to watch wakfu. He sang softly the following, ''Hey baby dontcha wanna be my girl?" to his dead sword. He's a cake eater from Mars. When he flew away to Astrub on a big pig it was LEGENDARY. All the dirty tofus came skipping along the Shakira 
Stopping it here :p
Glad to see ppl like this thread.

New one:

Vegetables
. . .
Score : 1647
Vegetables are 
Score : 1037
Vegetables are intense 
Score : 6167
Vegetables are intense, they 
Score : 324
Vegetables are intense, they Skydive  
Score : 1647
Vegetables are intense, they Skydive with 
Score : 4091
Vegetables are intense, they Skydive with jetpacks
Score : 582
Vegetables are intense, they Skydive with jetpacks to
Score : 24032
Vegetables are intense, they Skydive with jetpacks to the center 
Score : 84
Vegetables are intense, they Skydive with jetpacks to the center island
Score : 6675
Vegetables are intense, they Skydive with jetpacks to the center island, then 
Score : 270
Vegetables are intense, they Skydive with jetpacks to the center island, then purposefully 
Vegetables are intense, they Skydive with jetpacks to the center island, then purposefully blow up
Vegetables are intense, they Skydive with jetpacks to the center island, then purposefully blow up because 
Respond to this thread