By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Please bring Wakfu to Consoles.

By Mox-Jackal - MEMBER - January 11, 2019, 19:56:11

Like playstation 4
xbox one
Nintendo switch

please Ankama
Try releasing Wakfu onto consoles
that would be amazing

It would really benefit as well
if you could use the hero system
And obviously multiplayer on them

I wish i could've helped revive this game in some way

1 0
Reactions 6
Score : 1559

i dont see ankama making wakfu for consoles when the main pc game has very low numbers of gamers, to the point it barely stays alive as it is; why you think they put npc's running around everywhere on the new nations (?) cuz there is almost no one around in most of the servers :s ...another thing is that ankama was working on was a merge on some servers because of those numbers, but i think that project got on stand by, i think waiting for the number to go up with the new stuff they put on the last couple of upgrades (i really dont see that happening :U) ... and there are so many other projects that ankama are developing right now that i dont even have any tiny bit of hope that this game will be launched on a console :s ever.

0 0
Score : 569

Waven would be good in consoles or, at the very least, in mobile.

1 0
Score : -45

Waven looks like hot garbage compared to Wakfu, and that isn't the bias talking.

Wakfu on consoles would work, but it'd be a nightmare with all of the different menus and hotkeys and crap. If they fix the memory leak issue where you would need to client every few hours because the screen tears as you run, then maybe it would be ready. As it is right now, technically, the game isn't ready.

A Wakfu 2.0 on the scale of Dofus 2.0 needs to happen, to rewrite a huge part of the code. I don't see that happening anytime soon.

0 0
Score : 9401

Wow, way to judge a game that's in alpha.

But yeah wakfu wouldn't work on a console, I'd be up for Waven on switch tho.

0 0
Score : 569

Consoles is outdated. The world gaming industry is moving towards mobile. Waven looks fitting on mobile. Dofus and Wakfu are losing playerbase to mobile gaming. I, personally, am spending more time playing mobile games now (Contra Returns, Plants vs Zombies 2, Fallout Shelter... etc etc etc). If Ankama do not keep up with the times, it will be left out in the cold.

0 -1
Score : 1

Im sure that if they throw it on console the game will get tons of player. Console Players want free to play games and they are very active. Pretty sure  this game would be more popular because many new player don't know about ankama product.

0 0
Respond to this thread