By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 1032

All of the places on the map on Remington server are dominated by the Riktus clan...

By marotomau - MEMBER - March 16, 2018, 16:58:20

Since the responsible people who are in charge of the 4 nations, they are not doing anything to recap the territories against the riktus, but battling in war eachother. And because of that, I can't kill a mob for getting a key to dungeon because I will earn negative CP and I'm looking for lvling up myself because i bought a booster for the first time in hopes of getting leveled myself to 200. I'm a brakmarian myself and I'm struggling. Like, when the pvp and the nation battles change for once? Like... I want to level up my character and my hero to 200, I can't kill a mob and is impossible to go to a dungeon and there are constant pvp force and I don't want to get myself into nonsense. Help plz!!

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 210

You know that ''Dungeon keys'' have disappeared since a really long time, right?

1 0
Score : 1032

I didnt know about it... I just came back once again. tongue

0 0
Respond to this thread