FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

How to Be Popular and Pretty

By Sevic March 23, 2013, 04:15:22
I have seen the wakfu community pictures and you obviously need to take this advice:

Click here

You're welcome.
0 0
Reactions 20
Score : 452

Wow.

0 0
Score : 68
Sevic|2013-03-23 04:15:22
I have seen the wakfu community pictures and you obviously need to take this advice:

Click here

You're welcome.
Am I pretty.
0 0
Score : 1461

"The more makeup you have, the more people will like you." That's pretty much the way I do it, if anyone was wondering how i got so beautiful.

Also, "don't think you're better than me, because I'm beautiful, popular, and I'm a superstar.."

0 0
Score : 12139

im pretty on the inside... thats a lie of course. to be fair "pretty" is a perspective thing what i consider pretty others may not and vice versa so can you really ever truly be pretty when others would not consider you that. sigh. anyway if makeup is the key then.

yep its the answer to everything.
1 0
Nox16|2013-03-23 08:21:47
im pretty on the inside... thats a lie of course. to be fair "pretty" is a perspective thing what i consider pretty others may not and vice versa so can you really ever truly be pretty when others would not consider you that. sigh. anyway if makeup is the key then.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Also, that's one sexy dude.
0 0
Score : 7381

Where did you get this video of me?

1 -1
Score : 887
Nox16|2013-03-23 08:21:47

When did David Bowie put on so much weight?
1 0

ill be honest i just found a random picture which i thought others would find humorous and slapped it on here.

0 0
Score : 6308

Noted :3.

0 0
Score : 7490

She's on next weeks '16 and pregnant', right?

And makeup is gross.
Seriously.
I don't want to taste makeup when I lick a girls face.
Terrible.

1 0

ill be honest again im slightly upset people arnt posting more funny make up pictures oh well what are you going to do.

0 0
Score : 3163

She trolled me so hard, I thought she will really be pretty, but the final woah, funny vid.

0 0
Score : 3440
Onesti|2013-03-23 13:07:50
I don't want to taste makeup when I lick a girls face.

Oh my.
0 0
Score : 2384

ERMERGERD! Tryhard vid. Makes me want to open up a private troll school.

0 0
Score : 5753

Ahahaha! xD
Dat video...

Reading the YouTube comments on the video though, I am astounded by the number of people that don't understand that it's a parody.
Like, they actually think she's serious...

Sarcasm and satire just don't seem to compute for some people. xD

0 0
Aacher|2013-03-24 12:07:22
Reading the YouTube comments on the video though, I am astounded by the number of people that don't understand that it's a parody.
Like, they actually think she's serious...
Right? I couldn't believe some of the comments people were making on YouTube lol..
0 0
Score : 8763

Hey guys,

Please check out my new website and tell me if I'm good looking enough. If you want to be my future girlfriend please PM me on Yahoo Chat.

I know we will all become the best of friends, but please don't break my heart and dump me after I like you.

Thanks,
Madd

0 0
Score : 271
Madd1|2013-03-25 04:30:23
Hey guys,

Please check out my new website and tell me if I'm good looking enough. If you want to be my future girlfriend please PM me on Yahoo Chat.

I know we will all become the best of friends, but please don't break my heart and dump me after I like you.

Thanks,
Madd
Mother of god...
0 0
Score : 47
Madd1|2013-03-25 04:30:23
Hey guys,

Thanks,
Madd
Kill yoself.

0 0
Respond to this thread