FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

best mmo coming out in 2013?

By March 20, 2013, 22:44:44

wildstar just released their "what is" trailer. gotta say wow!
youtube.com/watch?v=_4_riSI7Ydg

update: player housing.
massively.joystiq.com/2013/03/22/pax-east-2013-a-first-look-at-wildstars-high-low-and-housing

1 -1
Reactions 12
Score : 3403

i thought that Rocky Mountains would be more.. rocky?

1 -1
Score : 310
khackt|2013-03-21 12:51:54
i thought that Rocky Mountains would be more.. rocky?

rocky mountains? o.O
0 0

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

ye, its typical stuff anyway, seems pretty empty and worthless clone of thousands of others.
why would you look at stuff like that when you have wakfu?
0 0
Score : 315

Well, I certainly don't know about the best if we go by majority votes overall, but as I prefer MMOs that are different from the mass (else I wouldn't be playing Wakfu) and have humor, engaging/different gameplay etc., I'm also looking forward to trying out Wildstar. Another MMO that's appeared pretty fun has been PSO2, which also should be released outside Japan sometime this year. Just thought it deserved a mention too. happy 

0 0
khackt|2013-03-22 19:33:05

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

ye, its typical stuff anyway, seems pretty empty and worthless clone of thousands of others.
why would you look at stuff like that when you have wakfu?

I'd aruge against your bias. but I think it's just that. bias. you don't seem like you even watched the vid or learned bout the game. you're just posting hate on other games cause you think it's the kool thing to do.

Nyolotte|2013-03-22 20:40:08
Well, I certainly don't know about the best if we go by majority votes overall, but as I prefer MMOs that are different from the mass (else I wouldn't be playing Wakfu) and have humor, engaging/different gameplay etc., I'm also looking forward to trying out Wildstar. Another MMO that's appeared pretty fun has been PSO2, which also should be released outside Japan sometime this year. Just thought it deserved a mention too. happy

oh I played Phantasy Star Online 2 during its closed beta. I didn't last very long, but the game was very actiony and fun ta play. the beta was in japanese XD

as for wildstar. here's an update from PaxEast: massively.joystiq.com/2013/03/22/pax-east-2013-a-first-look-at-wildstars-high-low-and-housing
I've never been a fan of player housing, but wildstar's definitely has my attention.
0 0
Score : 68

I've been anticipating Blade and Soul for awhile, but with this delay in a localized version, I'm not even too sure anymore.

Bless looked really good.

0 0
Score : 7689

TESO is coming out mid/late 2013, I'll cancel all my subs in games for that QQ

0 0
I'd aruge against your bias. but I think it's just that. bias. you don't seem like you even watched the vid or learned bout the game. you're just posting hate on other games cause you think it's the kool thing to do.
totally.
0 0
Score : 8097

I was in the alpha phase for Lime Odyssey last year so definitely looking forward to it's release this year! I loved the crafting~

I'm also enjoying Scarlet Blade a lot. Haven't seen mass pvp like this since Aika Online. I wrote anarticle about one of the pvp aspects(neutral areas) and it's been on the front page of mmosite .com since last thursday. Fun stuff.

0 0
C4ssidy|2013-03-24 17:10:57
I was in the alpha phase for Lime Odyssey last year so definitely looking forward to it's release this year! I loved the crafting~

I'm also enjoying Scarlet Blade a lot. Haven't seen mass pvp like this since Aika Online. I wrote anarticle about one of the pvp aspects(neutral areas) and it's been on the front page of mmosite .com since last thursday. Fun stuff.

wish I had a computer strong enough to play scarlet blade. been sitting on top of a closed beta invite for 2 months =/

btw, I'm not sure you know this but Lime Odyssey was canceled back around early 2012. baring a new publisher picking up the game. not sure if they ever did tho.
0 0
Score : 8097
Aeria Games confirms that the Korean beta version of Lime Odyssey: The Chronicles of Orta is shutting down. The company also confirms that this will not affect the development or rollout of Aeria's English language version. Lime Odyssey is currently in an expanded Alpha play test and will be published in North America by Aeria Games in 2012. Sirius, the developer behind Lime Odyssey, continues to develop and support the North America version.
That news was given to us in march and Aeriagames has been throwing the forums a bone occasionally every few months. They're pretty much doing what Squareenix(FFXIV) and Gravity(Ragnarok II) are doing; rebuilding Lime Odyssey from scratch.

But anyway, out nowhere at the beginning of this month, the GMs made an announcement. And now the Lime Odyssey forums have exploded with activity again. Seems the alpha of the next version is around the corner.
0 0
C4ssidy|2013-03-24 23:22:40
Aeria Games confirms that the Korean beta version of Lime Odyssey: The Chronicles of Orta is shutting down. The company also confirms that this will not affect the development or rollout of Aeria's English language version. Lime Odyssey is currently in an expanded Alpha play test and will be published in North America by Aeria Games in 2012. Sirius, the developer behind Lime Odyssey, continues to develop and support the North America version.
That news was given to us in march and Aeriagames has been throwing the forums a bone occasionally every few months. They're pretty much doing what Squareenix(FFXIV) and Gravity(Ragnarok II) are doing; rebuilding Lime Odyssey from scratch.

But anyway, out nowhere at the beginning of this month, the GMs made an announcement. And now the Lime Odyssey forums have exploded with activity again. Seems the alpha of the next version is around the corner.

ah, neato! good ta see the game didn't bite it. btw, have you been watching pax? besides Wildstar announcements, my jaw dropped at the news that the team behind Bastion are working on new title!

Transistor, can see it here:
Click here

has a really neat "tactical" draw to it biggrin 
0 0
Respond to this thread