FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Foggernaut Level 170 Single Damage and Distance Build

By Specialname - MEMBER - June 27, 2020, 10:32:23

(12/5 MP but can be 12/6 if you take off the Transportation Technology passive)

Method Builder

Imgur Pics

3 -1
Reactions 4
Score : 16

Hi, I'd be awesome if you could give us some of your thoughts on fogg. How are they atm in dungeons, the pros and cons of having/playing a fogger and as well as your general thought about the revamp. thank you

1 0
Score : 17

I haven't tried making a damage foggernaut yet but, looking at your build there seems to be a few flaws. The damage side is based around the fire skills so using a single target build greatly reduces the damage you can do. I think you should either change to a distance build or distance/area mastery build. With one of these builds you would be able to utilize the fire skills while still being able to use some of the water and earth skills. I don't know why you have blockade on with a damage build that uses distance. The blockade is supposed to be used with the high pressure buff to unlock its full potential so using on a primarily Overheating build would be a waste. Instead you should use turret. I don't really know what it does so I'm just guessing a bit but, from what the skill said it works well with microbots which are integral to a distance build. This is all just guessing from my limited amount of knowledge of damage foggernaut so you don't have to take this too seriously.

1 0
Score : 16

It would be nice if there's some explanation to this build, but it's nice there's one.

Most of the skill in this build are single target, the only area ones are Outpouring and Evaparation which are both for movement and most of all are for shuffling between Overheating and High Pressure. With that if situation dictates that he needs to have armor, he can easily cast Outpouring and turn his Overheating into High Pressure, which will greatly buff his blockade.

I'm currently running a tank foggernaut (still low level though) and planning to turn it to a damage dealer just like this one once I've unlocked most of the passives.

1 0
Score : 146

s51n9cs3|2020-11-24 06:08:32
It would be nice if there's some explanation to this build, but it's nice there's one.

Most of the skill in this build are single target, the only area ones are Outpouring and Evaparation which are both for movement and most of all are for shuffling between Overheating and High Pressure. With that if situation dictates that he needs to have armor, he can easily cast Outpouring and turn his Overheating into High Pressure, which will greatly buff his blockade.

I'm currently running a tank foggernaut (still low level though) and planning to turn it to a damage dealer just like this one once I've unlocked most of the passives.

Mmm thanks for the explanation, that's helpful i'm leveling up a fogger myself. TY
0 0
Respond to this thread