FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Making up a recipe

By - MEMBER - August 09, 2017, 20:27:46

Hello, I'm a little new and I was wondering something. When I click on a forge or something similar, there is always an option to "make up a recipe". How does this work? I've tried putting just some random items in to see what would happen but everything failed. How do I use this?

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 7176

Hello!

There are only very few secret recipes that use this feature, that we know of.
For the christmas-event there are some to make decorations or food, and for the halloween-event to make candy. Not sure if the bread from the summer-event is a secret one too, but it might be. There is a crafting-station for the wabbit-equipment, but the recipe is shown in the scroll you find there and it uses a special machine in the castle for it. And in prison, you can make some key to be able to break out from pebbles.

You have to know the exact ingredients and their amounts to be able to successfully complete a recipe.

It might have been used more in the very past, but it is hardly relevant now for everyday-recipes in your professions.

1 0
Score : 11808

Klimes boots quest required using the create a recipe option too.

And bilbiza has some chef foods which only appear at bilbiza, though don't require create a recipe.

Also in general when you do create a recipe, it's then added to your recipe list.

1 0
Score : 42

Ah, ok. Thanks for the help!

0 0
Score : 28

Does Bow Meow Pate count for this hidden recipe as well or was it a scroll recipe?

0 0
Score : 4892

scroll recepies are just a way to unlock secret recepies

0 0
Score : 178

Do you need a certain profession level for these or does it not matter?

0 0
Score : 4892

Well for the scrolls you need the level of the craft to learn it, you can "make up" a recipe at any time, but it will still have a failure rate if your level is not as high

0 0
Respond to this thread