FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Fisherman lvl 100 achi

By Eev - MEMBER - May 12, 2017, 01:42:25

I got back to Wakfu shortly before 1.53 change and set myself a goal to get all gathering profs to 100. Today I managed to get the last one that I was missing - fisherman - to lvl 100. Lo and behold, here comes my Seal of Companionship!!! ... or not. Looks like the requirement to unlock Super Snap Flask Finishing is to fish a lvl 100 resource. Sweet, but why is it located in Xelorium, where I have no chance to get within the next year (as real life gets in the way)? A lake in HW won't go higher than pirhanias sad Does anyone know is there another way to fish out a Seacod? My char is lvl 123, so high level content is inaccesible for me.

0 0
Reactions 17
Score : 17831

Hmm... I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but it does sound like you're unfortunately a victim of the change to how you get seals. You have to go to Xelorium to fish a Seacod, there's no other way. And it's a lv150 area too, so you have some levels ahead of you.

Speaking on maxed professions... The max level isn't 100 anymore.

0 0
Score : 102

Heh, so I suspected... Is Xelorium accessible straight after you hit 150 through a Zaap or is there some crazy long quest required before you reach it? 

0 0
Score : 17831

I'm not sure, what with the changes made. Srambad and Enurado are available as soon as you hit the level requirement, so I'd like to say yes.

The questlines are good exp though, you basically gain a free level from 140-141, 145-146, and 150-151. Unless you don't like questing, in which case it should be fine.

0 0

Fingers crossed then, thanks for input smile

0 0
Score : 4757

Remember how they used to advertise how "you could become a crafter without leveling your combat level"? Well divine dimension exclusive resources kinda prevent that, sine you need ahigh levele to even enter them and they don't grow anywahere else besides haven worlds.

1 0
Score : 1292

You can try craft Exquisite Tiramisoup (lvl 100) just buy the mats.
I am not sure if it will work but i am curious soo try pm me ingame and i will give you the mats

0 0

@addaaa - thanks for this tip, I really hope this would work. I managed to get my hands on 5 Seacods, so now I only need Sea Boowolves and some spare fingers to cross. Will try to catch you in-game if there's none on the market. Appreciate the help!

0 0
Score : 29

I have the same problem as Eev! mmm so, did it work Eev? there is any other way to complete that Achievement... i mean, maybe we can fish that fish lv 100 inside a HW¡? or no? 

0 0

It didnt work :S

0 0

No, it didn't work unfortunately. I had though about buying a Seacod lake in HW but it wasn't even on the list, so my guess is either we need to have a higher guild level and maybe it gets unlocked (?) or these high level fish lakes are not available at all. So for now I'm just stuck. Wish Ankama would do something about it, but I won't hold my breath. In any case - I wanted to thank addaaa for providing the resources to test this, I really apprecite it smile

0 0
Score : 11815

Piri pirhana lakes are the highest level fish available to HWs. Higher level guilds or more developed HWs don't get access to higher level lakes.

0 0

Do you need to harvest a lvl 100 resource exactly OR harvest a lvl 100+ resource?

If it's the latter then you could buy fish to level from 100 to 110 crafting tiramisoups, then go to moon via boat and harvest a lvl 110 fish. Not sure that idea is any easier or faster than levelling to xel past levels (especially since I'm not sure it would even work), just throwing the idea out there though.

0 0

I thought of that too, but after trying for 2 weeks to get Sea Boowolves from the market and harassing random fish sellers I figured it probably won't be a viable route. The achievement specifically says harvest level 100 resource so I wouldn't be surpised if it didn't work anyway. 

0 0

i finally found those sea boowolves .... they are in nations.
Soo folowing Haylen logic you just need 5 lvls ... i can get those in the weekend to test that one as well
If you want we can make a nice trade 1:1 ratio ... i was going to get mats for osamodas powder anyway soo i can just switch to seacodes and sea boowolves
the work will be the same for me + i can get some environmental quests in the area with the seacodes wink
if you agree we can settle to ... 1000 of each type of fish by monday- 12/06 XD (or the amount you need ... i am too tired to do the math atm XD )

0 0

I was actually in a position to test this.

I had a mule/bank acc that ended up with like 95 lumberjack or something. When the professions level change happened that got boosted to lvl 106 but he didn't have the achievement for lvl 100 lumberjack.

I harvested a lvl 105 Blood Elderberry tree with him and nothing happened. Then I took cuttings from a lvl 100 Dry Pine and that completed achievement. So for lumberjack at least it needs to be a lvl 100 resource and not a lvl 100+ resource.

So overlevelling fisherman probably won't work.
0 0

Dman

0 0
Respond to this thread