FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What are the most ideal recipes for leveling chef?

By ReiYano - MEMBER - February 29, 2016, 02:41:31
chef and leather dealer are the only jobs I have left to master. LD I can handle easily enough but as far as chef I am not sure what is the best route.

I basically gather a lot of mats prior to a crafting bonus weekend and then master it during that weekend.

My current level for chef is lvl 25.

Anyone got any suggestions for a decent recipe 'path'? Thanks.
0 0
Reactions 17
Score : 2103

Here's the path I did, if this helps. (starting from your current level)
Hazelnut Oil to 30, Kokosoda to 40, Kokomilk to 50, Tortikuri to 60, Liquid Smoke to 75, Camonkbert + Meatyballs (if you prefer to also do Mamaliga or Mortadella, you can) until 85, then I spammed Fwesh Drink to 95 or around there, I had some jelly mats and made those, then because I like Armored Potion so much I decided to just spam gold liquor to 100, it was a win-win right there.

Get used to the grind, chef is by far the worst profession there is in wakfu, the grindiest profession.

2 0
Score : 2192

its 100 xp no matter how complicated the craft. so get the easiest one to do.

1 0
Score : 2103
DanielTheBrawe|2016-02-29 12:25:44
I can confirm that is not true. Try crafting a Mamaliga sometime, you'll find out you get a good few hundred exp per.
1 0
Score : 4241

iirc welsh rarebeak also yields a lot of xp. but the path hunter did is very similar to mine

1 0
Score : 1559
HunterRabbitt|2016-02-29 06:24:15
Hazelnut Oil to 30, Kokosoda to 40, Kokomilk to 50, Tortikuri to 60, Liquid Smoke to 75, Camonkbert + Meatyballs (if you prefer to also do Mamaliga or Mortadella, you can) until 85, then I spammed Fwesh Drink to 95 or around there, I had some jelly mats and made those, then because I like Armored Potion so much I decided to just spam gold liquor to 100, it was a win-win right there.

Get used to the grind, chef is by far the worst profession there is in wakfu, the grindiest profession.

^ As someone who recently hit 100 with chef I can confirm this is the best, if not only, way to go with chef. It was quite hard with exp weekend, without any boost it's even more unforgiving. I was also making a few recipes with salt in it. Lots of grind..
0 0
Score : 7154

Thank you all for the advice. I am saving chef for very last because of it being notorious for its grind. I will be sure to overdo the amount of mats I save ahead of time.

0 0
Score : 4241

Also dont be fooled into thinking making grilled cashews will be a good idea. you'll be afk refining the salt forever. Better off doing the fresh drinks

1 0
Score : 159
HunterRabbitt|2016-02-29 14:44:24
DanielTheBrawe|2016-02-29 12:25:44
I can confirm that is not true. Try crafting a Mamaliga sometime, you'll find out you get a good few hundred exp per.
I second that.
In fact, while Chef level is 41, crafting Kokosoda (lvl30 recipe) will yield more experience than Kokomilk (lvl 40 recipe), while consuming even less mats.  
0 0
Score : 2486
DaveedS|2016-02-29 15:14:49

^ As someone who recently hit 100 with chef I can confirm this is the best, if not only, way to go with chef. It was quite hard with exp weekend, without any boost it's even more unforgiving. I was also making a few recipes with salt in it. Lots of grind..
Do anyone knows how much crafts do u do in each recipe? i'm gathering materials to do 250 of each, to lvl up in the next 2x craft xp, are u think enough or is too much? Or maybe isn't enough?
0 0
Score : 1300
AndersonMenezes|2017-01-04 04:22:05

Do anyone knows how much crafts do u do in each recipe? i'm gathering materials to do 250 of each, to lvl up in the next 2x craft xp, are u think enough or is too much? Or maybe isn't enough?
Kokosoda:
1x Sip of Sulfur. (Trapper: Harvest from Scaras.)
4x Kokosap. (Trapper: Harvest from killed Kokokos.)
1x Kokonut. (Trapper: Harvest from Kokoko.)

Kokomilk:
3x Reed (Herbalist)
3x Palmito Heart (Lumberjack)

Tortikuri:
1x Tofu Gizzards (Trapper: Harvest from killed Tofus)
2x Rye Fiber (Farmer)

Liquid Smoke:
3x Punge (Drop from Monks)

Camonkbert:
2x Ice Zing (Drop from Monks)
7x Liquid Smoke (Chef)

Meatyballs:
10x Icy Eye (Trapper: Harvest from Boohemoths)
10x Bucket of Water (Gather from Wells)
4x Borbat Skin (Drop from Borbats)

Fwesh Drink:
20x Bucket of Water (...)
15x Twisted Rump Chilli (Farmer)
20x Kawwot (Farmer)

Golden Liquor:
3x Kamasandre (Fisherman)
3x Kamamille Flower (Herbalist)
0 0
Score : 2486
InnocentSin|2017-01-04 17:16:49

Kokosoda:

Kokomilk:
3x Reed (Herbalist)

Tortikuri:
2x Rye Fiber (Farmer)

Liquid Smoke:

Camonkbert:
7x Liquid Smoke (Chef)

Meatyballs:

Fwesh Drink:
20x Kawwot (Farmer)

Golden Liquor:
I wanted to know how many times u should craft to lvl up. I'm gathering items enough to 250x each recipe u all described. I want to know if is enough, to lvlup in next 2x craf exp on next weekend
0 0
Score : 11824
AndersonMenezes|2017-01-04 19:57:57
InnocentSin|2017-01-04 17:16:49

Kokosoda:

Kokomilk:
3x Reed (Herbalist)

Tortikuri:
2x Rye Fiber (Farmer)

Liquid Smoke:

Camonkbert:
7x Liquid Smoke (Chef)

Meatyballs:

Fwesh Drink:
20x Kawwot (Farmer)

Golden Liquor:
I wanted to know how many times u should craft to lvl up. I'm gathering items enough to 250x each recipe u all described. I want to know if is enough, to lvlup in next 2x craf exp on next weekend
I wrote down some numbers when I was levelling chef.

34-40 = 247 koko soda (on +50% xp)
40-50 = 750 kokomilk (on +50% xp)
50-60 = 917 Tortikuri (on +50% xp)
60-70 = 1084 Liquid Smoke
70-75 = 403 Api Black Pudding
75-85 = 861 Camonkbert
85-90 = 500 Meatyballs
90-96 = 488 Fwesh Drink
96-100 = Amber Curacao (dunno how many. 500 or so at a guess).

Numbers not 100% accurate but can serve as a rough guide (some levels ranges I overshot, other level ranges I did some extra crafts because there was stuff cheap on market or friends had resources I could borrow.)

250 crafts on double xp is enough for a lot of the level brackets, but not all of them (not the ones where you want 10 levels from the same craft).
0 0
Score : 1277
DaveedS|2016-02-29 15:14:49

Just test one recepie (from that you will mass produce) without any booster and see the XP gain then that XP wont change in next 10 lvls of the recepie lvl. The total XP of each lvl grows with 200 (or 100 honestly i dont remember but i will test it and i will update that) XP .... its not hard to calculate but the result will most defenetly will be horrifing

Open a spreadsheet and calculate the total amount you need then devide by raw XP and multiply the result by each ingredient then ..... well then facepalm after seeng the amounts of resources, and just after that play a bit with the bonus % from various boosters too feel a bit relief from the thousends of mats that will drop from the list wink

1 advice .. when you reach 92-93 (even 91) just go with ingredients lvl 100....

1) lower rates of resources
2) huge bonus depending on lvl diference (10% per lvl)

also i am personaly not a fan of that Camonkbert recepie dk i only made 6-7 of those but i strongly recomend the meatballs one because you will benefit alot from it (its a good consumable but also a good trade)

i dont want to scare you but chef is by far the worst to get to 100 if you are on remington give a call cuz guildies use me for chef and i can probably help you with some extra XP wink 
0 0
addaaa|2017-02-01 14:20:20
also i am personaly not a fan of that Camonkbert recepie dk i only made 6-7 of those but i strongly recomend the meatballs one because you will benefit alot from it (its a good consumable but also a good trade)

Speaking purely of the effect, Camonkbert is the superior food as it gives 22 ressistance, something always wanted by any one.
Most pvp tryharders want their green buff to be ressistance and the blue buff to be ini.
0 0
InnocentSin|2017-02-02 22:27:18
addaaa|2017-02-01 14:20:20

Speaking purely of the effect, Camonkbert is the superior food as it gives 22 ressistance, something always wanted by any one.
Most pvp tryharders want their green buff to be ressistance and the blue buff to be ini.
I agree. I still dont use chef much for personal buffs but mostly for kamas and i managed to sell all my meatballs that i made to lvl chef... and i sold them for 5000 a piece.
And to be honest thats Camonkbert is the recepie that some of my guildies want me to make them but in resource point of view is a bit of a work (i know they are different lvl). For that lvl where the Camonkbert recepie is i used to make Welsh Rarebeak, Mortadella and Api Black Pudding
. The last one is super easy btw ... just the crow dg with sidekicks for drops and api trees in HB. For the Mortadella i admit i got a bit lucky ... i assume someone was cleanning his inventory and he was selling about 4000 slobber for 10-20 kamas a piece.
0 0
addaaa|2017-02-07 10:38:47
i managed to sell all my meatballs that i made to lvl chef... and i sold them for 5000 a piece.

WHAT. How even. I was struggling to sell anything from my chef, only the camonkbert sold at like 500 each oO
Guildies tell the same, that chef doesnt sell well...
0 0

I know right.
I have the same problem with all other recepies. There are really few that are good for profit.
Curently my best chef trade is sporey coctails 5 - 10 k each

0 0
Respond to this thread