FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Profession Bags ... :/

By RynthZero - MEMBER - February 26, 2013, 04:25:51

Can someone explain to my Profession Bags will be a Handyman profession?

As they are bags I would think that this should be a Leather Dealer prof. demographic.

1 0
Reactions 13
Score : 1971

because ppls need more reasons to raise handyman. Leather dealer is one of the crafters rule the wakfu work now, it don't need buff anymore

1 0
Score : 5274

Then would it not make more sense to make the prof. bags into a prof crate to stay more inline with the handyman style. To me at least the way it was presented did not make me feel like it was added to the right area. I can also agree that Handyman does need a improvement in recipes.

0 0

Yeah I also feel like those bags doesn't stay in right area.

But u should glad cuz they trying to revamp the professions and take care about their balance.

May be they don't have enough time to turn those profession bags into profession boxs

0 0
Score : 644
Boorin|2013-02-26 05:31:05
because ppls need more reasons to raise handyman. Leather dealer is one of the crafters rule the wakfu work now, it don't need buff anymore

^ this.

same reason armourer uses mainly wood now. balancing the game play is more important than the story.
0 0
Score : 12142

no what they need to do instead of taking bags away from leather dealers *proud leather dealer* maybe make the xp scale better while leveling handyman... even if they add these bags still doesnt change the fact you get horrible xp from the profession.

0 0

Yeah I know it is hard to raise handy level, but it is not impossible, I seen some high level items of handy in market.

And what if those bag have better exp or simple recipe???

0 0
Score : 129

I really hope this new bags will help me rise my handyman level easier. I like, that they are from handymans even if i will need to hire some lvl 80 crafter...

0 0
Score : 1034

Yeah I do hope to see a Handyman XP balancing. It takes about 10-15 ikiakits to gain 1 level of Handyman, but only 3 bags for Leather Dealer. Not to mention the mats needed. I've cut so much wood and cut so much grain for the Handyman, it's really unfair that u can just go and kill a couple creatures and level Leather Dealer

And I agree that profession bags should be a Handyman recipe, it's a profession thing, not a bag thing. So if Handyman makes Profession crafting tables for the Haven Bag, it seems quite natural for them to make the Profession bags, don't you think?

0 0
Score : 315

Well, I had thought those bags would have been a leather dealer thing (just cause of the 'bags'), not that there's anything wrong with handymen crafting them either. I totally agree that handymen need some new recipes (and a massive exp revamp). At the moment it appears that leveling any other craft to max is easier than to level handy from 60 to 80.

0 0
Score : 3882

The level 60 recipe gives 5,000 xp, I assume the lower level recipes also give more than the usual 500 xp so Handymen finally have something to make up for being the most difficult profession to level. Not to mention that the recipes are fairly easy compared to the other Handyman recipes.

0 0
Score : 840
Nillii|2013-02-26 21:21:39
The level 60 recipe gives 5,000 xp, I assume the lower level recipes also give more than the usual 500 xp so Handymen finally have something to make up for being the most difficult profession to level. Not to mention that the recipes are fairly easy compared to the other Handyman recipes.

Remember that the new recipes should give only 500 XP
So use them till u can, because tomorrow they will be fixed. And pray that they won't do rollback
0 0
Score : 10
So, instead of bags we got boxes, which are equipped in the normal bags slots and not in the profession bags slots. WT....?!

So what goes into the bag slots? Bags which do not exist? In the changelog they show a picture with a bag...

Edit: nevermind, it must have been a bug. I couldn't equip the boxes into the profession slots but now it's working smile
0 0
Score : 876

Even with the XP corrected to 500XP it is still easier to level the handyman now. For the new recipes you only need ingredients you get from gathering professions. No rare drops needed like for the other handyman resipes in the higher levels.

0 0
Respond to this thread