FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

[Not a Bug] Zaap

By krutaismagisters - MEMBER - April 29, 2014, 14:20:28
Devtracker
Q: Ankama, why did you move zaap?

[Image Removed]
First Ankama intervention
krutaismagisters|2014-04-29 14:20:28Q: Ankama, why did you move zaap?

Hi guys,

Moving the Temple of Scripture Zaap isn't a bug but a choice made by the team. It was deemed to be giving too much of an advantage, as the use of the temple of Scripture teleport would simply allow the player to have access to the Zaap with one click, therefore having free access to a Zaap and its destinations.

Originally the temple of Scripture teleport was only intended to get to the temple, therefore it was decided to move the zaap.

*Moved to 1.33 bug reports subforum
See message in context
Reactions 51
Ankama has a terrible habit of fixing things that aren't broken...
This happened before and then we complained and they moved it back

guess they really don't learn
Okay... now we need 10 pages for this thread and maybe they will move it back... I hope. Just why don't you want us to travel easily. T_T
Quite possibly one of the worst things to ever happen to Wakfu.
Whats the point ?
so people can easily go to dumb pandora ?
not everyone on wakfu is 140 level as if low level will appreciate it ..
moved it back !! you guys always messed something up every update good job !!
Same with expirience bar after fight. What was the point of removing it? Now it only shows EXP that we've got.
That extra few seconds each day running from alma to the zaap is really going to add up after a few weeks or months. This is time we will never get back, therefore if it isn't moved back, days of lost time will build up, meaning culpas and fairyworks are clearly required here. It's only logical.

May aswell get the culpa sarcasm out the way before someone seriously asks for one as usual. But yeah, the zaap didn't need moving, put it back please.
Rokugatsu|2014-04-29 15:13:14Same with expirience bar after fight. What was the point of removing it? Now it only shows EXP that we've got.
Anyone else remember the time they got rid of mini maps for like a solid month lmao

....just realized this was literally like 2 months ago...
Are we being a shitty community? I don't understand. Did Someone piss a Dev off? Is it me? did I do something wrong for you guys to frolic around the temple and decide to move shit that didn't need to be moved?

Pleaseeeeeeeee. Let me know. For the second time.
No Kamiko its all niffys fault.............. Sadness eternal. Though I have still havn't gotten on so who knows.
ForCanea|2014-04-29 15:24:46No Kamiko its all niffys fault.............. Sadness eternal. Though I have still havn't gotten on so who knows.
Q_________Q
Such sadness.
Kamiko|2014-04-29 15:25:46
ForCanea|2014-04-29 15:24:46No Kamiko its all niffys fault.............. Sadness eternal. Though I have still havn't gotten on so who knows.
Q_________Q
Such sadness.
Much grieve ;_;
Walking is healthy lazy people!biggrin
Kamiko|2014-04-29 15:23:24Are we being a shitty community? I don't understand. Did Someone piss a Dev off? Is it me? did I do something wrong for you guys to frolic around the temple and decide to move shit that didn't need to be moved?

This^

*Insert another Rage post about Zaap so Ankama changes it back*
Celay01|2014-04-29 16:08:14Walking is healthy lazy people!biggrin

well if you got 1 or 2 account that thing would not bother u much
but for us who use 4 to 6 account its annoying .. waste time ! every update new porblem ..
well u guys keep updating thats nice but your updating problems tho wacko 
Kamiko|2014-04-29 15:23:24Are we being a shitty community? I don't understand. Did Someone piss a Dev off? Is it me? did I do something wrong for you guys to frolic around the temple and decide to move shit that didn't need to be moved?

Hi guys,

Moving the Temple of Scripture Zaap isn't a bug but a choice made by the team. It was deemed to be giving too much of an advantage, as the use of the temple of Scripture teleport would simply allow the player to have access to the Zaap with one click, therefore having free access to a Zaap and its destinations.

Originally the temple of Scripture teleport was only intended to get to the temple, therefore it was decided to move the zaap.

Wh.. why is this topic moved to the bug report forum if it's categorically NOT a bug like you just said? It would then seem completely appropriate to keep it where it was, general discussions, and in fact to move such topics out of the bug report forum.
Sabi|2014-04-29 17:47:07

Hi guys,

How is that a bad thing to give players a break every now and then? Lol. Guess that's Ankama logic: give players a hard time whenever possible = players subscribing more? Yeah idk how Ankama survives sometimes.
Respond to this thread