FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 8717

[Fixed] Character walking animation.

By Seguchi-sama - MEMBER - February 11, 2014, 17:40:36
Devtracker
I do really hope this's a bug.
Walking animation seems to be removed.
Our chars don't walk anymore, there's only running, even if you click on the cell right next to you. Both in-combat and out of it.
The animation is too fast and weird, it makes me feel really bad about the graphic aspect of the game, please let our characters walk as they used to do.
First Ankama intervention
Thank you for the report!

We have checked with the team and we are working on confirming if it will stay that way or not.

Therefore this cannot be considered as a bug yet, so feel free to share your feedback here regarding this change.
See message in context
Reactions 8
Thank you for the report!

We have checked with the team and we are working on confirming if it will stay that way or not.

Therefore this cannot be considered as a bug yet, so feel free to share your feedback here regarding this change.
Score : 994
Yep, it's like that for my Sac and my Osa too.

My god I hate it sad 
Score : 8717
PLEASE change it back to normal.
Score : 848
I think it's important to be precise. This change is fantastic for in-battle animations. But it's a bit odd on the overworld when out-of-battle.

In-battle it makes sense to want to be quick (both in terms of gameplay, AND even in terms of just logic, you wouldn't just casually walk around when you're in a real fight).

Out-of-battle there's no problem with wanting to walk around. Please fix it *only* for out-of-combat walking, if you do fix it.
Score : 994
Agreed, I'm with Azalyn on this.
Score : 7921
Agreed with azalyn
an option to turn it on and off would be nice too,
but when you walk, then stop because you activate a -mp cell, move into the absorption aura, or just need to take a few short steps it really slows down the combat
Score : 9182
DEL
Score : 1251
Agreed. I like how when a character jumps over things, it's sped up and I don't have to wait for that annoying animation to go through.

But I still think we need to walk. XD I'd rather keep it as it was.