FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

This bug keeps getting me kiled

By July 24, 2011, 15:25:21

Ok so for some reason, whenever an effect is put on me, weather it's a black gobbly spitting on me meaning i have 1 less mp, or a friend giving me a little more resistance against attack, whenever any kind of attack is cast on me that gives me some kind of effect (besides my own) as long as that effect is in pace, whenever it's my turn, the timer is automatically at 0, i can't attack, i can't move, i can't even skip my turn, i still have to wait for time to run out on my turn, even though the timer says it's at 0, and then whatever im fighting would put another effect on me and again i cant do anything, this keeps getting me killed in fights and it's extremely frustrating

summertimebiy|2011-07-24 15:25:21
Ok so for some reason, whenever an effect is put on me, weather it's a black gobbly spitting on me meaning i have 1 less mp, or a friend giving me a little more resistance against attack, whenever any kind of attack is cast on me that gives me some kind of effect (besides my own) as long as that effect is in pace, whenever it's my turn, the timer is automatically at 0, i can't attack, i can't move, i can't even skip my turn, i still have to wait for time to run out on my turn, even though the timer says it's at 0, and then whatever im fighting would put another effect on me and again i cant do anything, this keeps getting me killed in fights and it's extremely frustrating
yeah, i posted this before i read anything else in the forum tongue whoops, sorry i know it's been said alot!
0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 6

The infamous "0 timer" bug. It's a fairly common problem at the moment, however there is a workaround you can use.

On the screen where you enter your login details, in the top left hand corner you'll see 4 (I think) icons that allow you to change the client for the game's language. If you set it to French you won't be affected by that bug anymore.

Of course it can mean working out exactly what an item does or what an NPC says an interesting challenge if you're not too clued up on the French language, but if you can live with it until (hopefully) the next patch you shouldn't have any more issues with that particular bug.

0 0
Score : 40
Scrambles-the-Deth-Dealer|2011-07-24 15:40:49
The infamous "0 timer" bug. It's a fairly common problem at the moment, however there is a workaround you can use.

On the screen where you enter your login details, in the top left hand corner you'll see 4 (I think) icons that allow you to change the client for the game's language. If you set it to French you won't be affected by that bug anymore.

Of course it can mean working out exactly what an item does or what an NPC says an interesting challenge if you're not too clued up on the French language, but if you can live with it until (hopefully) the next patch you shouldn't have any more issues with that particular bug.
thanks very much smile playing in french is going to be a pain :L
0 0
Score : 427

In fact, I've posted a thread in General Discussions that lets me enjoy the game, without 0 timer, in English. Go check it out! biggrin
Click here

0 0
Respond to this thread