FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

TIME BUG?

By Dstin May 28, 2011, 04:14:21

iam always losing a turn because of this "TIME BUG"dnt know if its actually a bug but iam dying a lot because of thiswhen its my turn my time actually freeze or Stuck at 0 causing me not to moveor cant even use any skillNOTE:my screen is NOT FREEZING or any LAG ISSUE its just that my TIME STUCK AT 0 !!

0 0
Reactions 12
Score : 42

same happen to me.especially in cave

0 0
Score : 242

I'm here to register that the bug STILL happening, in the Closed Beta, 2 years ago, 1 year ago and now, nobody take care about the bug?

Always happen to myself, I'm playing and tcharam, 2, 3 times consecutive, it happened today like 1000x times...

What I should do to miss this bug? or it's a server side bug?

0 0
Score : 5

i am also experiencing this... my time just stopped to zero and boom.. the game does not progress.... i hope they will soon fix this

0 0
Score : 116

+1 i got same bug

0 0
Score : 18

It drives me mad sometimes. Whether fighting little Gobbals who spit on you, Darkover Roses or Badskins who get you lead-legged, or for some reasons yet unknown, this bug pops out at the most crucial moments and more often than not gets you killed.
Please, Ankama! I'm sure we can all live for some time without any major changes in politics or ecosystem, just fix it.

0 0
Score : 116

I always try to kill trunknids and fail due to time bug(am lvl34), whenever it does this move 'Crushing Branch' 90% chance that timer=0,sometimes(hardly) while also using its other spell my timer gets 0

0 0
Score : 2

same here! it's such an annoying problem happened to me :C Keep on losing isn't cool at all!

0 0
Score : 610

Okay, I pretty much like how the game became more challenging after the latest patch's skill point modification, but WITH THIS "ZERO TIMER" BLOODY BUG it is a complete and massive frustration. You can still narrowly win over the enemies you were able to beat easily before the patch, but when this freaking bug kicks in - you're done with. Your victory or defeat is a matter of a few HP and you get butchered because of this pigeon crap bug. Drives me real mad. The worst thing is that it's absolutely random, you can't plan to avoid it and it always messes up your tactics and fight pattern. So here's what - put everything aside and by everything I mean EVERYTHING and DEAL with it. Please. Pretty please.

0 0
Score : 76
Puroko|2011-06-25 14:36:14
The worst thing is that it's absolutely random, you can't plan to avoid it and it always messes up your tactics and fight pattern.
It's not random, well not for me. If I fight a black goobly, and it uses its mp reduction-spell I get 0 bug, if I get buffed by a Ecaflips tarrot cards I get the 0 time bug. For me it's more the effects from spells then randomness, by the way, nothing happens when I use my own spell effects.
0 0
Score : 610
AndreasPJ|2011-06-25 16:09:39
Puroko|2011-06-25 14:36:14
The worst thing is that it's absolutely random, you can't plan to avoid it and it always messes up your tactics and fight pattern.
It's not random, well not for me. If I fight a black goobly, and it uses its mp reduction-spell I get 0 bug, if I get buffed by a Ecaflips tarrot cards I get the 0 time bug. For me it's more the effects from spells then randomness, by the way, nothing happens when I use my own spell effects.
Yeah, but sometimes I just get the flower's\gobball's\arachnee's etc. "lead legs" effect or whatever without 0 timer bug. It's like 70 to 30 that I'm affected with the bloody bug when these 'risk" spell are cast on me. Not always, and it's even more annoying.
0 0
Score : 87

Certain status effects trigger it. "Bound", "Blind" and even "Demotivated". That is why some monsters does it and some don't.

0 0
Score : 3

if you change the language to french i dont know why but the bug stop.
to change to franch language just go to the log in menu and on the top left corner of the menu click fr

0 0
Respond to this thread