FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Event: Gobbstock 2015 Winning Dungeons!

By [Flatops] - COMMUNITY MANAGER - September 24, 2015, 16:00:00
Announcements
This weekend, rock out in selected dungeons throughout the World of Twelve as we’re offering a bonus of +50% combat XP! 

Twelvians! The rock-tastic Gobbstock celebration may have come and gone, but the music refuses to die down. In fact, it’s time to bwork n’ roll with your weapon out!

The dungeons of the World of Twelve are your concert hall, and it’s time to conduct the symphony of the battlefield. On top of all of that, XP points are mysteriously congregating in these dark, dank, depths, so fighting monsters will be all the more rewarding!  

From Saturday the 26th of September (0:01 AM servertime) until Sunday the 27th of September (11:59 PM server time), stalwart adventurers will earn +50% combat XP when going through the winning Gobbstock dungeons on Nox, Remington, Phaeris and Amara servers.

• Wagnar’s Castle (Lv 82)
  • Jelly Dungeon (Lv 100)
  • Miss Ugly Tower (lv 32)
  • Dark Hurl Docks (Lv 58)
  • Ow El Dungeon (lv 162)
  • Castuc Dungeon (Lv 118)
  • Trool Academy (Lv 81)
  • Royal Crab (Lv 60)
  • Dancehall Arena  (Lv 92)
  • Wa Wabbit's Castle (Lv 142)

To your music notes and dungeons!

First Ankama intervention
Aigees|2015-09-24 23:58:24
TommyTrouble|2015-09-24 23:10:02
Someone needs to prevent so many nub dungeons from overwhelming the Gobbstock winners next time.

I guess maybe it's nice for new players, but I don't see any real reason to log in for this event. The only high level dungeon on the list is really miserable, and not at all appropriate for solo grinding XP.

For some reason they decided to let Wagnar castle win twice instead of picking any other dungeon so we just get 9 outta 10 dungeons, while the french servers are getting 17 dungeons. Its kinda sad.

The selected dungeons were based on the winners of the last Gobbstock Celebration Dungeon Style contest, therefore the list is matching them (each community having a different list of dungeons based on their own winners), this not allowing us to balance them across levels as we normally do when we run our normal bonus weekend events,

I will check with the team on adding a 10th one but no promises, and nonetheless this is still an occasion to get yourself some free extra XP, so we hope that the community will still get to enjoy them. smile
See message in context
Reactions 19
Score : 2782
does this include HC versions?
0 0
Score : 13260
I know a few guildies that will be happy :3 ty!
0 0
Score : 612
Baah,lame I'll be out of comp QQ
1 0
Score : 214
Castuc Dungeon !!
TY !!
0 0
Score : 22
why not srambad, enurado, or wa wabbit castle sad
1 0
Score : 3
DemonicWind 24 September 2015 16:43
does this include HC versions? if it has a hc version of the dungeon it is included in the 50% more
so in otherwards this is a huge chance to get to lvl 170 from your original level
0 0
Score : 1577
Woo finally laugh 
0 0
Score : 225
Fix the Bug tile on HC owl. Before you promote this event.
0 0
Score : 3408
DemonicWind|2015-09-24 16:43:18
does this include HC versions?
Yes.
0 0
Score : 19287
Someone needs to prevent so many nub dungeons from overwhelming the Gobbstock winners next time.

I guess maybe it's nice for new players, but I don't see any real reason to log in for this event. The only high level dungeon on the list is really miserable, and not at all appropriate for solo grinding XP.
0 0

For some reason they decided to let Wagnar castle win twice instead of picking any other dungeon so we just get 9 outta 10 dungeons, while the french servers are getting 17 dungeons. Its kinda sad.
0 0

The selected dungeons were based on the winners of the last Gobbstock Celebration Dungeon Style contest, therefore the list is matching them (each community having a different list of dungeons based on their own winners), this not allowing us to balance them across levels as we normally do when we run our normal bonus weekend events,

I will check with the team on adding a 10th one but no promises, and nonetheless this is still an occasion to get yourself some free extra XP, so we hope that the community will still get to enjoy them. smile
Score : 19287
Sabi|2015-09-25 01:21:23

Add a Sabi Dungeon! All different Sabi themed mobs, and tokens look like your doll avatar. Have an emote in the machine that places a "placeholder" image over our characters, and writes out "Coming Soon (tm)" in crackling fairyworks in the sky. I'd run that, no complaints!
0 0
Thanks for checking, hopefully we get any dungeon between the huge gap that is Cactus (118) to Ow El Dungeon (162).

But still, why were there so many winners in french forums?
0 0

Hi guys,

I am coming back to let you know that I was able to add the Wa Wabbit's Castle (Lv 142) to the list of winning dungeons! We all wish you to have a great XP bonus weekend! biggrin
Score : 64
Sabi|2015-09-25 18:54:59
Hi guys,

I am coming back to let you know that I was able to add the Wa Wabbit's Castle (Lv 142) to the list of winning dungeons! We all wish you to have a great XP bonus weekend! biggrin
Thanks, that's great news, since its my favorite dungeon. smile 
0 0
TommyTrouble|2015-09-25 01:50:44
Add a Sabi Dungeon! All different Sabi themed mobs, and tokens look like your doll avatar. Have an emote in the machine that places a "placeholder" image over our characters, and writes out "Coming Soon (tm)" in crackling fairyworks in the sky. I'd run that, no complaints!

Ohh! That would be fun! I shall share that with the team lol and to have a Sabi weapon too. tongue

Aigees|2015-09-25 07:07:38
Thanks for checking, hopefully we get any dungeon between the huge gap that is Cactus (118) to Ow El Dungeon (162).

But still, why were there so many winners in french forums?

You are very welcome, and you might be liking the fact that we just added the Wa Wabbit's Castle (Lv 142) to the list. biggrin

As far as the French winners I am not in charge of them therefore I cannot clearly answer you.
Score : 577
Damn! Nice touch Sabi.
0 0
Score : 1211
Lmfao idz
1 0
Respond to this thread