FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Masq - Healer Build Help

By Kyeria#6035 - MEMBER - March 15, 2021, 05:51:22

Hello All,

I was hoping that someone could help me in identifying what some good stats are to focus on for a Healer Masq build? So much of the information is outdated, missing tons of info or now and or really hard to find.

I'm really new to Wakfu and really don't know what I'm doing so any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
While I'm just playing around...I've been focusing on the stats below, but I don't know if this is helping or hurting me in the long run.

Intelligence: % Health Points
Strength: Area Mastery
Agility: Initiative
Fortune: Healing Mastery
Major: AP, Move, Range and Wakfu

Can someone tell me what stats should I focus on upgrading in these categories and if I'm doing bad, lol?

• Intelligence
  • Strength
  • Agility
  • Fortune
  • Major
1 0
Reactions 1
Score : 37370

Hello! I'm going to assume you're playing them distance and aoe given the stats you listed so i'll give you a list to go off of for those stats. 

• Intelligence - 10 Resistances, Rest into HP%
  • Strength - Distance to 20 -> Area to 20 -> rest into general mastery
  • Agility - Initiative -> Dodge for your distance passive
  • Fortune - Crit to 20 the rest is preference some take heal mastery some take block etc
  • Major - AP, MP, Resistance, Range/Damage

Now i'm gonna be honest I don't know how well aoe + distance masq will work I play my healer masq as a melee support so I use melee + single target and rely on spitoon/dry cough for my heals. i'll list my stats for the melee build if you change your mind in the future
  • Intelligence 10 Resistances, Rest into HP%
  • Strength - Single Target 20, Melee 20, General mastery
  • Agility - 20 Initiative, 30 Lock
  • Fortune - 20 Crit, 20 Block, 9 Crit resistance
  • Major Ap, Mp, Damage, Resistance

This is the spell deck I use for a majority of content keep in contact i'm always swapping out for things like erosion, or brute or cautious predator it's up to you if you need a 5 passive deck to use before 200 I would use everything here except for keep in contact and you should be fine.

I found melee to be better for support for a couple of reasons, the big ones being that you'll usually be in melee with your allies since you need to be close to them to get off a lot of your buffs like the mask buffs, support collisions and unhinging's damage % buff. I'm sure distance can work and I welcome someone to make a distance build that works for them but i've found melee to be more comfortable to how I play my masq and figured it'd be worth mentioning as it may help.

2 -1
Respond to this thread