FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Support Collisions

By Adaptability - MEMBER - November 20, 2020, 10:21:43

I've been looking into using this passive on a support build but I am unsure of how to actually trigger the effect on mobs or allies. I've been messing around with it and I cant seem to buff allies or debuff mobs (not sure what the intended effect is). Does it only work when pushing mobs into eachother? Let me know if you know anything I might have missed.

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : -2756

you have to push target through a wall or another block. 
example :Masqueraider use collisions to buff allies or debuff enemies.
heal passive collision pushes target and heals  allies behind of target.
steal passives collision pushes target and steal mp, ap or whatever passive etc. Most of classes collisin causes ap steal.

0 0
Score : 574

If you push target A into target B the buff is applied on target B. If you read the description of the passive carefully you will notice that it says the buff is applied to a target that suffers a collision but is not the one being pushed. The same wording is used for Regenerating Collisions and it functions identically. The opposite is true for the other collision passives, which affect only the pushed target. Hope this clears things up.

0 0
Score : 1004

I tried it multiple times exactly like that, but it just doesn't show that the mob got debuffed. <_

0 0
Score : 5569
This is my understanding. 
1 0

So, be caution and avoid case as below else you will buff or heal enemy instead: 

0 0
Score : 1004

Thanks for the clear explanation. I get how it works, is it true that you just do not get a notification of the buff actually applying? That is what is confusing me the most at the moment. Like when you use Unhinging on an ally the 20% damage increase bonus actually pops up which doesn't seem to be the case for this passive. 

0 0

Yes, in current state the 20%FD was not shown in interface card during fight, but do reflect in Character Stat Page, but incoming 1.70 change to 20%Critical Hits + 10%FD in Critical Damage&Critical Heal will shown as a buff. 

0 0
Score : 7934

JSky|2020-11-21 06:11:45
This is my understanding. 

Hmmm, I feel like the effects should be inverted. When you are playing a support build the main goal is to keep the team safe by healing and protecting usually from the back-line. By swapping the targets it would allow the Masq to directly heal a tank in front of it and helping the Lock by removing MP. Plus it seems to be confusing for new players that want to give the passives a try.

In the way I see it works right now, you are exposed to front attacks (since the tank would be behind the enemy) which can be very dangerous in some scenarios 
0 0
Score : 367

Hi, as Masq is more oriented on melee dealer, so it would not harm much as he can heal+give armor himself with significant lock to support the real tank in melee range. I still love and prefer the old Artful Dodger mode that give melee though. Yes, of course Masq can fill in as Distance build now but it would conflict with Coward Mask that only pushes in exactly melee 1 cell (just like Ambush 1 sublimation). 

P.S: In some boss aoe damage, yes it really just hefty hurt seriously. 

0 0
Respond to this thread