By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 139

Returning Player

By iTuneV2 - MEMBER - August 10, 2018, 01:15:27

Hi Everyone,I decided to play wakfu again, i feel like im new to the game because of the changes. I played wakfu 2 years before, my main hero was masqueriader lvl 150, i use to play dual account, and i see that there is new character added in-game, and i think my masq has been nerf because my nephew played it.My first question is, what character would be the best to team up with masqueraider?
2nd question, how can i buy orgines if i don't have any credit card?, and im from philippines.
i really need to buy scroll of obsolution, to reset my masq.

thanks in advance and god speed to all player and staff.

The Brotherhood of tofu
iTune

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 8338

I'm not sure how long you've been away for, but now every character starts with 3 characteristics pages, so if they haven't already been used you can just open a new one and assign the stats you want. It'll be easier to ask someone in-game how to do this than have me direct you over the forums though.

Fogger is a pretty good partner to Masq, rails augment the already good mobility, and between Blockades and Heals you have pretty good defensive abilities.

1 0
Score : 139

it's been to years since i left the game and month ago, my nephew ask to borrow my account and he already use the remaining page section, so my masq has been nerf, thanks alot for answering my question 

0 0
Respond to this thread