FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Backbeat

By IVTea - MEMBER - November 03, 2017, 17:01:20

So is reverse backbeating not good anymore or is the -ap to self not supposed to be happening? This play was always very good for getting back into the distance to walk away further generating charade+Fluc so it is very sad to see it being too risky to do now.

Is this the end of Happy Feet Masq?

1 0
Reactions 13
Score : 2347

I still use it it became a big gamble tho like there are 4 possibilities
1)noone loses anything
2)enemy lose ap you dont
3)you lose ap enemy doesnt
4)both lose ap

I think it still is worth to take risk if you are gonna have atleast 5ap for a spittoon after the backbeat cause of a sure damage bonus after dealing a collision.

0 0
Score : 4176

Have you tested whether or not having WillPower makes you resist your own -ap often? This was one of the key plays for coward mask to conserve Burst charges as well as wp in the longer fights and I'd like to see it still being utilized.

1 0
Score : 1360

This shouldn't be a thing. I really hope it is not intentional and that it will be fixed.

0 0

I agree 100%. It honestly becomes very boring when they take away specific playstyles as well. Collision Masq like myself took a big hit.

2 0
Score : 4143

I never understood reverse backbeat.
Normaly you spit at the oponent to knock them away and the recoil knocks you away.
So does the reversed one shoot all the way around the world to hit the enemy towards you?

0 0

Reverse Beating is really weird honestly. I like to imagine that some weird invisible force is slamming your bum into someone as hard as possible.

2 0
Score : 7219

why not push, pull, push pull, ... is not like you do extra collision damage or if fluctuation, pull, move away, pull, move away, etc

0 0

Constantly pushing and pulling isn't an efficient way to be spending your AP. Reverse beating is generally used as part of a combo or to limit mp usage in order to generate fluctuation.

1 0
Respond to this thread