Ankama Trackers

Risingson's Masqueraider guide

By RedGoldGreen - MEMBER - November 01, 2017, 20:47:16
Reactions 38
Score : -34

i ask cuz im new to the game lol

0 0
Score : 78

What relic/epic should I be using at 185? Currently I'm using lucloak and wa wabbit cwown and not sure what to upgrade to. Any advice on what relic & epic I should upgrade to?

0 0
Score : 341

do you play crit or non critical?

0 0
Score : 858

buss saw chest, and either the shiver daggers or the 170 weapon but you are going to bi element
is hard to find tri gear on level 185 

ISoulKillerI|2019-01-15 17:58:11
Explain me how agony is a waste

i find it a waste o mask
Sacophacape gives
1 AP
1 MP
357 Health Points
190 Mastery of 3 random elements
190 Rear Mastery
40 Resistance Water
40 Resistance Air
40 Resistance Earth

while agony gives 
2 AP
131 Health Points
330 Mastery of 2 random elements
20 Resistance Water
20 Resistance Earth

by using a fog blade 
131 HP
1 AP
1 Control
250 Health Points
5% Block
190 Mastery of 3 random elements
17 Elemental Resistance

sarco+fog= 570 damage total plus, resistence and hp
while agony  + caporette
1 AP
351 Health Points
40 Lock
40 Dodge
7% Block
70 Mastery of 3 random elements
80 Melee Mastery
40 Elemental Resistance
15 Critical Resistance
15 Rear Resistance

you get total 480 damage, and about the same resistance, overall in the first case you have more damage but lost 15 crit/rear resist for me  who only plays pve side on wakfu since pvp is a joke in this game now(hate tank meta)
is a waste to put so many kamas on a item that is slightly  worst  on pvm, and a slightly better in pvp 

but for other classes agony is GOD, but masq have a cheaper option and better overall 

Exxo-Turn|2019-01-20 00:54:49
You ignore the fact that backstab doesn't apply to heals, and in a few situations you can't bacsktab, like most of ogrest. Another important feature is the abundance of relic/epic runes that give extra % mastery based on general mastery, agony excels on that. I play alt II on mask and well, having 2k general mastery = extra 200 damage on alt II. And that damage applies both to heals and side hits (if you ever ran ogrest you can know it's not an easy feat to backstab with mask, unlike sram).
Not even pointing out the fact you completely ignored dodge loss and block loss, you have no idea how nice it is to dodge ogrest's face without ap/mp loss, or even a sacrier xD

is not like 200 more general damage is going to make a huge deal on the heals I do, since I have 1800~1850 general mastery anyways
agony is god, but is not worth the price, on efrim the item goes for 38mk~35mk and sarcho goes for 3mk  that's a 30mk + difference for almost no difference, again is sarcho is the way to go 

but let us say you have both and you can pick between them, it all goes down to the way you like to play, I'm using always an elio so I got EASY access to backstab, on my team elios plays 3rd after my Feca/enu and so i can always make sure my melee dd have access to back damage(Masq/sac)
and because of that, I find irrelevant to spend so much kama for a situational
 fight where I may not get backstab 
and my masq does off heal, my eni is the main healing on the team, and I almost never have to use heals on the masq(my eni is very well built) most of time I do self heals/clone heals and when my eni is out of range/LOS I heal my sac or feca

but since I have elio is very very hard to not find some way to get LOS or even to move the DD close to the eni
what I love about my masq is the spittons crit for insane damage, also i have around 1k dodge in my full build wich is enough for almost everything 

for relic/epic runes I use constant(10% damage under 10% or less crit rate) and for relic, I use alter 2 or that one for distance damage 
also, the heal one is an option for even more survivability ( like shadows fang fight)
0 0
Score : 1396

You ignore the fact that backstab doesn't apply to heals, and in a few situations you can't bacsktab, like most of ogrest. Another important feature is the abundance of relic/epic runes that give extra % mastery based on general mastery, agony excels on that. I play alt II on mask and well, having 2k general mastery = extra 200 damage on alt II. And that damage applies both to heals and side hits (if you ever ran ogrest you can know it's not an easy feat to backstab with mask, unlike sram).
Not even pointing out the fact you completely ignored dodge loss and block loss, you have no idea how nice it is to dodge ogrest's face without ap/mp loss, or even a sacrier xD

0 -1
Score : 233

so i'm pretty new player and i'm bit lost, what's "liberator" and how exactly does it work? ohmy

0 0
Score : 2446

it's a buff you get from the passive burst of wakfu.
it gives bonus DMG to your wp spells.

0 0
Respond to this thread