FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Searching info on Water/Air Mask build

By Alabastr1x - MEMBER - April 03, 2017, 16:03:27

Wow, I hope this topic won't drown in that sea of spam biggrin

Could you please give me some advice on the water/air Mask pve-build?

I put my points into melee dmg and elemental (probably should've also raised single target). Playing close to enemies for dodge and pushing with air spells, I think mobility is very important. Also, I sometimes heal allies as well as deal damage from mediocre distance by water, when there is no one nearby, although I try to use water spells in melee too if possible.

So, some questions here:
- which air spells are best for this build? Currently, my choice comprises: Whipkick, Classerole, Classablanca, Scherzo. Are they all viable?

- in water I use Spittoon, Spitbull, Spitfall and Backbeat. May be there are better options?

- would be nice if smbd could give me good examples of spell rotations in combat.

- should there be 11ap - 7 mp or should I stick to more classic 12ap - 6 mp build?

- passives give me a headache biggrin  With only 5 slots available, I've chosen: Evasion (for dodge), Burst of Wakfu (ultimate spell's heightened dmg and more often WP regen), Artful Dodger (IMHO it's a must have in this build because of dodge-to-melee/heals conversion), Mask Master (not sure about this one, but looks synergystic with air spells) and Charade (also not sure - I've a decent CH chance wich is antisynergistic with Charade).

I also like Catch me if you can, Classy Masqueradier and Carnival, but there is no place for them.
In a nutshell, info on the passives is very much appreciated smile

- actives are pretty simple: air and water masks as well as Masked Spirit and Dance of Death. No fire masks smile

- some epic/relic gear examples for lvl up to 175?

Thanks in advance!

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 291

http://methodwakfu.com/en/builder/#6R67FVb

I think that this is going to explain most of your questions

0 0
Score : 47

I think you should consider getting psynapse, even if you're not going tri build, for the wonderful utility it provides. Plus, I believe it uses melee mastery, as you move before dealing damage.

2 -1
Score : 1241

Psynapse is a great spell and it does count as melee and single target, which is what water/air uses.

0 0
Score : 1241

Going off the comment I made earlier, I would drop spitfall for psynapse. I only use it in my full heals deck and it doesn't get the full benefit other water spells get,  single target 
For passives: Artful and Burst are given. Mask Master is also very good since it gives backstab bonus, and we have "a million and a half ways" to get backstab.

The last 2(3) slots are where you can get a little creative. Classy Masq is nice (in PvE) since at max stacks, it very easy to hit 100% crits and it boost heals AND damage output of some spells.
Charade is nice, is it a little harder to optimize if you have a high critical hit chance. I wouldn't use Classy and Charade on the same deck
Catch me if you can, is probably the least used out of all of them since you can't stand next to you double and have it count.
Elemental Disciple is cool...that's all i have to say about it. 
Carnival is...not standard? Most masqs I talk to don't want to share.
Consider getting Fluctation from the Hupper questline or use one of the other generic passives. My passive line-up is: Burst, Artful, Flux, Carnival (I switch masks a lot in this deck), Charade, and Mask Master. But for some fights I swap Charade and Carnival for Carnage and Classy. (before I hit 200 I dropped Flux unless it was for PvP)

0 0
Score : 9300

http://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/103-masqueraiders/205549-guide-air-water-dd-masqueraider

0 0
Score : 737

double post sad

0 0
Score : 737

Thank you all guys for the abundance of info regarding my question! thecirilo| - MEMBER - Yesterday - 17:29:28 http://methodwakfu.com/en/builder/#6R67FVb

I think that this is going to explain most of your questions
nice gear and a bit out of my reach also biggrinTiefoone| - MEMBER - Yesterday - 21:04:51 http://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/103-masqueraiders/205549-guide-air-water-dd-masqueraider
Thanks for the guide, it's quite detailed, I'm reading it now. Still need to play with different passives to determine which to take since there are many useful ones, more than I've got free deck slots.

​​​​​​​Azumite| - MEMBER - Yesterday - 20:26:42 Psynapse is a great spell and it does count as melee and single target, which is what water/air uses.

​​​​​​​I'll probably try out Psynapse instead of water aoe to get into melee easily and get 12ap 6mp as well. 

I should also take restat after all to boost that single mastery... there is just the scroll for such an occasion in my backpack biggrin

0 0
Respond to this thread