FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

maximizing damage?

By Mynamewastakenso - MEMBER - January 21, 2017, 09:38:35

Okay so I've been thinking , is there a combo where I can use renewal(after the -100resist), and elemental disciple without using the knock back from backbeat cause then I wouldn't be able to nuke with disciple and spitton(in a turn by the way).

0 0
Reactions 2
Score : 9300

There isn't really much point trying to add Elemental Disciple into a combo due to diminishing returns on final damage and how finicky it becomes trying to use 3 stacking passives simultaneously. On top of this setting up for a Disciple combo will usually waste any existing Fluctuation stacks you have, rather than letting you build them up to use on the Spittoon. You should stick to Fluctuation+Renewal, Disciple is only really worthwhile for using in PvP if you're packing Fracture or Psynpase to deal with healers or kiting classes respectively.

0 0
Score : 4175
Tiefoone|2017-01-21 22:45:51
There isn't really much point trying to add Elemental Disciple into a combo due to diminishing returns on final damage and how finicky it becomes trying to use 3 stacking passives simultaneously. On top of this setting up for a Disciple combo will usually waste any existing Fluctuation stacks you have, rather than letting you build them up to use on the Spittoon. You should stick to Fluctuation+Renewal, Disciple is only really worthwhile for using in PvP if you're packing Fracture or Psynpase to deal with healers or kiting classes respectively.
There are combos but they as Faeren said are better at PvP or 1v1's in general. I also find Disciple a bit restrictive in how you play. If you still want to play this way the best route would be using a coward mask due to the additional mp you get which aids in stacking charade.

Simple combos really just revolve around walking away from your target after having used a spell that brings you back to hugging them. Examples of these spells are psynapse, classablanca, and a reverse 'beat.

A combo (considering you don't crit at all that is) is classablanca (5 Charade), move away (10), move back and away again (15), Psynapse (20), and then use the rest of your available mp to stack up fluctuation and get your revival charge (and an extra stack or two if the stack started off close).

I personally don't like this however and as stated above, i'd rather be using just Fluc+Charade.
0 0
Respond to this thread