By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What if?

By Pokerclaw June 15, 2016, 01:01:37

This thread is purely for fun don't take it seriously.
If they would introduce a new passive what would it be? kinda interested what people come up with biggrin

my idea: Split up: Masked spirit summons 2-3 spirits instead of 1 with shared mastery and health pool (for example you have 900 water/air mastery each clone would have 300 if it were 3 that is) ofcourse this would need fixes to the spirits ap/mp etc too but this just popped up in my mind and i thought it to be pretty hilarious, don't worry about balance issues, just go nuts with the ideas tongue

0 0
Reactions 1
Score : 4172
Pokerclaw|2016-06-15 01:01:37
This thread is purely for fun don't take it seriously.
If they would introduce a new passive what would it be? kinda interested what people come up with biggrin

my idea: Split up: Masked spirit summons 2-3 spirits instead of 1 with shared mastery and health pool (for example you have 900 water/air mastery each clone would have 300 if it were 3 that is) ofcourse this would need fixes to the spirits ap/mp etc too but this just popped up in my mind and i thought it to be pretty hilarious, don't worry about balance issues, just go nuts with the ideas tongue
Don't worry about balance issues you say?...heheheh....hahaha.....[tosses back head and pounds life into my keyboard] AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!

I wanna give Masq passives that revolve around utilizing weapons. I have always been a fan of utilizing weapons in combat. The effects will vary based on the weapon you have equipped. Example: Two handed swords can be set down adjacent of the masq making it into a wall that deals additional damage to targets that are knocked into it.(Sword will be stable of course)

This gives me life! Aaaaa!
0 0
Respond to this thread