FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

+1 Range not working with Spittoon and Spitbull

By Yuuseki#4629 - MEMBER - May 14, 2016, 17:37:44

I have a +1 Range headgear, but the bonus is only applied to Spitfall. Why does it not work with Spitbull or Spittoon?

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 10076

Spitbull has fixed range, it can only be increased to 5 by Coward Mask. I assume you are getting the bonus on Spittoon but you are not accounting for the boost from Coward Mask that you have at other times.

0 0
Score : 4499
Yuuseki|2016-05-14 17:37:44
I have a +1 Range headgear, but the bonus is only applied to Spitfall. Why does it not work with Spitbull or Spittoon?
Masq have three spells which are range modifiable: Spitfall, Backbeat, and Spittoon. Your +1 Range from headgear should definitely be there for Spittoon but as Faeren above stated it will not affect Spitbull. A good way to tell if spells are range modifiable is when you check out the information of the spell and there is an eyeball at the top right of it that looks like this.

That means +Range will affect it.
0 0
Score : 3381
IVTea|2016-05-15 19:00:18
Yuuseki|2016-05-14 17:37:44
Masq have three spells which are range modifiable: Spitfall, Backbeat, and Spittoon. Your +1 Range from headgear should definitely be there for Spittoon but as Faeren above stated it will not affect Spitbull. A good way to tell if spells are range modifiable is when you check out the information of the spell and there is an eyeball at the top right of it that looks like this.

That means +Range will affect it.
It also means any range penalties will hurt it too. I'm not sure if it can be nerfed to range 0 (since it's 0-? range) or if it stops at 0-1, not familiar with self target spells with range modi (elio have none)
0 0
Respond to this thread