FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What got you into this class?

By IVTea - MEMBER - May 07, 2016, 13:24:35

To all my fellow MaskeMains,

Why Masqueraider? What made you love this class?

For me it was flavor! Aesthetic! The class itself fueled my imagination and allowed me to really escape into the game. Such a wonderful class.

Not to mention you can build a Masq to essentially do...almost anything.

1 0
Reactions 16
Score : 639

the versatility and just the aesthetic aswell, also i love the idea of being a lunatic, running around spitting on everyone,

0 0
Score : 2346

Well i have no ideai just liked it i think :/

1 0
Score : 329

Kick kick kick kick spit kick kick spit kick

0 0
Score : 8895

Not a main here, but i like my Masque nonetheless.

What made me create her? The sexyness of the Lumberjack/Handymanwoman in Astrub, she looked fantastic ...... But do the chars look anything like her?? NOOOOOOOOOO.

But i like her jumpyness and agility enough to keep her, although Masques seem a bit week without the fire tree.
Also, the Masquemane comics are pretty cool

0 0
Score : 9300

When I started the game I couldn't really settle on what class to use and kept chopping and changing. Two people who have now quit (Okaskii and Voraz) both played Masq so I eventually tried it and fell in love with the Air/Fire build from pre-deck. Still love Masq to this day.

1 0
Score : -3018

I'm not a Masq main, but they attract me because they are extraordinarily effective as a class - among the strongest and most consistent damage-dealers in the game, top-tier healers, one of most efficient supports (Masq can buff 35% damage done for effectively 1AP if there are targets to hit near the DD that you're buffing, no other class can do that).

0 0
Score : 1671

Simply put, their lore attracted me a lot, liked their playstyle in Dofus, loved them in Wakfu but they were sadly weak and spending too much wakfu points (before deck system), now playing it as my main and even prefer its Wakfu playstyle than Dofus playstyle.

0 0
Score : 89

Though I main a sacrier Masqs seem to fit me more, the Maskemane comic got me into the class.

0 0
Score : 189

My mental state.

0 0
Score : 1075

If raising a new character from scratch weren't neigh impossible, I would run a masq. They have a little bit of everything, and can do pretty much anything easily (positioning, damage, healing.) They're a melee class that isn't pigeon holed into a single role, minus the fact that the building is rather similar across all of the builds.

They look like a lot of fun.

0 0
Score : 122

The theme and aesthetic of the class, though I expected a more voodoo esque theme, the class is stellar.

0 0
Score : 4175

On my return to this game I am honestly happy to be seeing that the game is growing and that many Masq are being made.

You are all wonderful and I appreciate those who love the class as much as I do.

The aesthetic is definitely what caught my eye first and playstyle was right in my field. What I loved is that, you always have a play. There is always SOMETHING you can do.

1 0
Score : 20

You returned? Awesome news.

0 0
Intoccabile|2016-11-25 09:15:57
You returned? Awesome news.
I am! wub

Masq is my passion!
1 0
Score : 20

MIne too. Even if I don't really play one. Shame you're on Nox.

0 0
Intoccabile|2016-12-08 17:59:39
MIne too. Even if I don't really play one. Shame you're on Nox.
Oh hush, you are making me blush. You guys have Faeren who is an amazing Masq.
0 0
Respond to this thread