FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Trimasq?

By Colombiano27 - MEMBER - June 16, 2014, 16:45:36

Hey guys so I haven't been on Wakfu in a LOOOONNNNG time. Is trimask still viable? I remember seeing people withthat build and doing pretty dang well with it. But that was months ago, maybe almost a year xD

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 36783

It's okay

It's usable but not the "best" option.

air/fire and water/air are currently the two go to options it seems

0 0
Score : 1223

Its viable. You need amazing gear to make it so though... and runes. Lots and lots of runes. I've seen a tribrid done very well - 560% dam and 300% res across the board. Considering how expensive his gear was... I will stick with my modestly inexpensive water/air masq with 620% water/air damage.

Its viable. You need amazing gear to make it so though... and runes. Lots and lots of runes. I've seen a tribrid done very well - 560% dam and 300% res across the board. Considering how expensive his gear was... I will stick with my modestly inexpensive water/air masq with 620% water/air damage.

0 0
Score : 1020

Greetings,

I have been away for a while, and i am a tri masq player; and as WhiteKrow said, it is a rather expensive build. It is very much playable, and it does lack some of the benefits that the other builds have. I am getting back into the game here soon, but not like i use to be.

~Kamillia

0 0
Score : 2

Hello,

I really would be interested how to set up a viable, PvE-oriented Tri-Build. Which spells work well together and which stats and and skills to choose? What options are there gear-wise?
I just started a Masq on Remington, but have been playing one on Dofus for some time. They really are very different, but I took a liking to all elements and want to make it work now.
I read Owlite's really well written guide and some other posts and I understand that I will give up on some damage if I choose Tri, but that's ok. It is the strategies and the different options in playing style that I find intriguing.
Any help is very much appreciated.

Greetings

0 0
Respond to this thread