FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Help on Masqueraider's dodge and critical hit

By Woket August 08, 2013, 21:48:24

i know 333 dodge is for the 100% dmg increase and you get 40 for free for maxing out a specialty. And there is a pet that gives 50 dodge(?) so around how many points should i add on dodge before i start using my equipment's dodge stats and are they easy to obtain?

Is 10 points on Critical Hit chance enough? Cause i am probably going to use the rest of my stat points on chance.

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 36880

I prefer using a damage tofu over a dodge tofu because you get more out of it but that's just me

0 0
Score : 7435

You should atleast have 250 - 260 dodge or you will get locked easier.
I have 140 points dodge from my stats.

0 0
Score : 735

well 50 dodge is good if u actually need it to dodge.

As for damage, +50 dodge will give you +15% dmg as long as you have less than 333 dodge with it.

You could trade the 50dodge + 15% dmg for 13% dmg and 3% CH moofly which is similar in dmg.

0 0
Score : 229

It would be better to go with the crab pet instead for heals and damage plus the initiative.

0 0
Score : 7435

Yes. Moofly is good end game pet when You've reached +300 dodge. Crits are so hard to come by with water set.

0 0
Score : 36880
Chuccckles|2013-08-09 05:30:45
It would be better to go with the crab pet instead for heals and damage plus the initiative.
yeah this totally forgot about that.

But if you plan on playing water it shouldn't be for the heals anyway.

If you want to maximize your dodge from gear I suggest full vampyro with 3 piece gobbsage as they both add a ton of damage and dodge (for water anyway)

but i'm a hybrid and still use vamp so its up to you
0 0
Respond to this thread