FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Post patch builds?

By Testimony - MEMBER - July 30, 2013, 19:01:21

Well the patch has hit, anyone change anything?
I've been attempting tri-elemental with Hoodfella + Infernal gear for my level, wondering how the grass is on the other side of the fence.

0 0
Reactions 16
Score : 2910

I tried it pre patch and was dissapointed havent tried it after. Also keep in mind your double can only have 1 spell bar

0 0
Score : 292

No tri masq, I have a tri of every other class though, lol.

The revamp really saved my TriBabies c:

Before patch, going tri would mean doing 50% damage of a mono build of that element, post patch, you'll be doing around 75/80% of a mono happy

0 0
Score : 7435

Still mono build. Around 434% water dmg. 85 fire resist. 66 earth resist. 97% air resist. 217% water resist. 37 CH.

Doing more dmg than I did before. 1278 with single spittoon.

0 0
Score : 36880

I'm currently a hybrid build right now and loving it it's much better than I thought it was going to end up being (:

0 0
Score : 2910

I have 2 masqs. One was air and I kept it air ... got more spell levels which is nice for air which uses a lot of spells.

And my other was water then I changed it tri to try that out. Now its back water. I tried fire/water and tri again in training and I just dont see it as being as good as mono still.

Double is really limited. It can only use the masq you had on when you cast it along with the non masq spells. The non masq spells are typically not that powerful. Also you can only use 1 bars worth. So its kinda meh to me.

0 0
Score : 7286
MereBytes|2013-07-31 02:05:40
Still mono build. Around 434% water dmg. 85 fire resist. 66 earth resist. 97% air resist. 217% water resist. 37 CH.

Doing more dmg than I did before. 1278 with single spittoon.
1278 with crit single spittoon*
0 0
Score : 3885

I ended up going from a fire mask to a tri-build, primarily fire - but I've not specialized in any masks so far. Lvl 103.

Specialties:
-Spirit Mask 9
-Burst of Wakfu 20
-Artful Dodger 20
-Mask Master 20
-120 unspent points

Stats:
-1 AP
-10 Crit
-105 Dodge

Current Stats:
-308% fire dmg, 238% water dmg, 209% air dmg
-40% crit rate
-195% crit damage bonus
-217 Dodge
-893 HP
-132 Init

I like my new build a lot better. Before I was too dependent on my -then- 50% crit rate. If I didn't crit, I didn't do much damage. Now even without a crit my Psyk-Out does around 450, 990 with crit.

At 103 I have;
-Fracture 96
-Psykotik 94
-Psynapse 72
-Psykout 93
-Scherzo 94
-Fugue 92
-Spitfall 92
-All other skills lvl 2

Still squishy as shit though, but thats because Ankama refuses to give us a defensive specialty in place of the stupid Carnival specialty.

0 0

burst of wakfu gives you 20% resists

I'm actually kinda laughing at that whole "still squishy" bit

my mask has all res above 150 and it will be a teeeeny bit higher in my main branches pretty soon

0 0
Score : 735
MiniMikeh|2013-08-04 15:18:48

my mask has all res above 150 and it will be a teeeeny bit higher in my main branches pretty soon
Masq is squishy if you go glass cannon otherwise it's not. Glass cannon masqs deal the most dmg in the game that's why people try to build for them.

+20% resist from burst of wakfu was removed a long time ago and replaced with +2ap instead of +1 though.
0 0
BbeforeA|2013-08-04 17:41:00
MiniMikeh|2013-08-04 15:18:48

Masq is squishy if you go glass cannon otherwise it's not. Glass cannon masqs deal the most dmg in the game that's why people try to build for them.

+20% resist from burst of wakfu was removed a long time ago and replaced with +2ap instead of +1 though.
Oh it's 2 ap now? Interesting. I could never tell because of that stupid description bug.

That's good to know then thanks
0 0
Score : 3885

Anyone would have resists if they are wearing resist armors, derp. The fact of the matter is that mask isn't a tank class.

Sram isn't a tank class either, they don't wear tank gears - they get a 20% chance to avoid damage and gain MP.

Enutrof isn't a tank class, they also don't wear tank gears - they have a 100% chance to come back to life.

Osa isn't a tank class, they don't wear tank gears - they get +20% resist for dragon, and they get to come back to life as a dragon.

I could go on, but the point is that the only thing thats marginally "defensive" is our 10% heal. However, its based entirely on kills - which you don't get very often in a group. You can laugh at the fact that I say we're squishy, but the fact of the matter is that we have no realistic defensiveness in our trees, and using psychopath or spirit mask just makes us that much easier to kill.

0 0

That's why if you plan on wearing the psychopath mask you should aim for damage gear that also gives resists.

I had a set planned on wakfu elements that would put me at around 150 resists while still keeping 400%+ fire damage

It's possible you just need to plan accordingly.

Any class can be a tank class and when it comes to end game content you sometimes need to have a specific amount of resists or you are going to get shit on

I was a little rude in my reply but if you would like help with it I can help you.

0 0
Score : 37

Hi guys, im new to the game and i created a Masqueraider and it became my main. Altough im only level 40 or so, i would like a opinion while i can still have the lvl 50 restat.

Fire -> great AoE altough psyk-out forces me to dive into enemies, i think this is really bad on a dungeon or in a boss or ultimate boss i don't know how you call it. My doub is i think its bad to go in to the middle of the mobs since i see the best way to attack in a dungeon is being ranged. So will i be restricted of using this spell, is there a good way to still keep making damage without putting my self into trouble? I mean i like to go agressive but if i jump in Rambo style i might get killed and my team will suffer with this.

This leads me to water -> It has the possibility of ranged attacks, and i think its better on this kind of dungeons, since i would be playing alot saffer. But personaly i dislike using water spells other than for healing or when my target is really far away, so i swap the mask and attack so i don't waste a turn. For what i see water >> fire cause its safer but fire damage seem's higher and easier to deal thanks to the AoE. Should i be going water cause of the safer side of it? Or can someone explain me a better way to use fire or some tips to keep dealing damage without putting myself in danger?

Air -> Altough i really like the animations and the repositioning(the only thing i use it for), i think it kinda depends on pushing a target into a wall in order to deal more damage and generally deals less damage.

I'm sorry for my bad english i haven't write in a while, but i've been reading and the community on wakfu is really helpfull and so i would like to have some help aswell im not quite sure wich element to main and would like to hear some tips and i would also like to know if there are any spell bugs since there is one with the description bugged. It say's it gives resistances but then it has some wierd simbols saying +1, +2 #$"$ something like that. I think it's the spell that gives AP when i spend something.

Have a nice day.

0 0

I'm biased since I'm water masq. Water build has served me well from day one (lvl 121 now) and I haven't played with any other element masq. Or there's plenty of hybrids nowadays so that may be an option for you.
I can do aoe with my weapon but percimol hammer is kinda hard to get. That Kroz game is worse than mining in this game.

0 0
Score : 37
MereBytes|2013-08-06 07:18:10
I'm biased since I'm water masq. Water build has served me well from day one (lvl 121 now) and I haven't played with any other element masq. Or there's plenty of hybrids nowadays so that may be an option for you.
I can do aoe with my weapon but percimol hammer is kinda hard to get. That Kroz game is worse than mining in this game.

Water really helps to stay safe in a fight, but i think it's 1 skill dependent and you can't do much more than that. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Also, which of the spells do you recommend to lvl up (both abilitie and speciality).
0 0

Spittoon should be maxed ofc and I prefer spitfall over spitbull but it's a hard choise since spitbull really is pretty strong. Fugue woks really well if anything is 3 sq away from you and it has amazing dmg so depending on how much you like it you might even want to max it if you can (I have it lvl 101). Backbeat is great but I don't use it very often so I have lvl'd it the least.

I really don't want to go into the support spell section 'cause so many masq's like to give masks and whatever. I'm not really support at all except healing.

0 0
Respond to this thread