Reprieve will no longer trigger for Enurado monsters
Kamamile will no longer give Clobbver midway through its evolution, but a Kamamille Flower
Lazer room in the Enutrof temple
- Sidekicks will no longer be allowed in the fight
- Security safes will no longer have Speed bonuses
- All classes: Class passive specialties that give HP will no longer be randomly taken into account for the HP of a Totem
- Rogue: Surprise Shot will no longer deal disproportionate damage with the buff Kamastyle
- Ecaflip: Double or Quits will no longer be usable in the fight against this boss
- Solitude: The MP boost of this state will increase more quickly (+1 MP every 2 levels instead of every 3 levels) which means +3MP at max level (instead of +2MP)
The Agiots will give +41% Fire damage instead of +31%
thank you for legendary weapon recipes
no thank you for removing drago express just because people want mounts.
So they're going to make us have to run more... so that we'll be more enticed to buy mounts?
Fragments change will do very little for me because HC is still far superior. But it's a nice increase none the less.
Level 100 weapons made with a Craft Seal: These items will become an ingredient taken into account in the crafting of level 150 legendary weapons.
This means all items with craft seals, not just weapons? Right?
What if the number of materials is not divisible by 3?
I'm working on the Imperial Pyrotech Belt, is why I ask. For example, what would happen to 10 Clergymen Belts? Will numbers round up, down, or will it vary per item/material?
Thanks for the heads up, I can estimate my count for now.
Thanks, Sabi! Stand up for the Summon Osas! We heart you!
Oh by the way I'm really hoping sram revamp comes now.
Should i wait next year?
Since when were mounts a thing? Last I heard they were focusing on other things..
either way changing those is kinda just a big inconvenience. though I guess as long as they don't move real important ones like in front of zaaps/boats/dungeons it's not too bad