Eccentric Moogrr
GJTora 15 April 2013 16:27
Finally that so requested nerf to water srams! \m/

~ Old Kahiiji
Rokugatsu 15 April 2013 16:38
I love the music in the trailer! I hope we can hear something just as awesome in the game
Juliet-St-Clair 15 April 2013 16:40
New Gobgob!
Eccentric Moogrr
Calleen 15 April 2013 16:51
"Bombs: A bomb will now be a blocking object for other bombs. This will prevent players from exploding bombs by simply pulling or pushing them on each other (with the Boombot for example)."
OMG, LOL, WTF? What the hell is that? I hate new fire rogue's gameplay, but that? And now, what I can do? Firewall all the time? In all situations? Using remote control is not fair, change on boombot too, Ankama already destroyed magnetic claw, and now that? I don't want megabomb, I want blaze back, I could do something in normal situations, and now in some situations I can't do nothing :/
Short Strich
Fabregas88 15 April 2013 16:56
Slap Shot: The damages will be modified from 14 to 13 and 21 to 19 in CH. The maximal resistance reduction will change from -60% to -40%.

Thx Ankama nerf me more

More than month there was some class revamp and then you just simply couldn't set dmg for spells.... And now you need to change that...
Eradicator
Ekmidenisi 15 April 2013 17:06
Yay update!
Bags granting a gathering bonus: They will now be taken into account (Special poke: TommyTrouble ♥ ).
And lulz. :3
Soft Crackler
FuzzySyd 15 April 2013 17:08
So... no mention of a slot increase to the GobGob. .-.

Magmog change makes me very very happy. o3o Spell levels > Reflects.
Ecstatic Whisperer
ThyHolyOverlord 15 April 2013 17:51
fire dmg in the gobbsage set, i believe its should say water dmg will be increased
Nun Shall Pass
Shaleigh1 15 April 2013 17:59

(GJTora @ 15 April 2013 16:27) *
Finally that so requested nerf to water srams! \m/

~ Old Kahiiji

Not that I am playing a Sram, but I have to agree with this - most likely ironic - statement.

One of the last factors that make Srams desirable has been taken out of the game now. I can't think of any occasion I'd want a Sram in my group now...

Fire Rogue nerfs seem odd as well. I mean the fire branch is incredibly strong and probably needs some form of nerf (most people never realized the potential of the fire rogue I think). But using Boombot for all kinds of shenanigans was kind of what put the fun in the class. Now it will be very monotonous and boring to play. You should consider just nerfing the damage values maybe.

Kama nerf and the way runes are being overhauled everything has been said about I guess. At least you thought of a few Kama sinks, but it won't be enough. I can promise you that.

At least I am excited about the new island, although it strikes me as odd that there are informations about fire sets stronger than Mamog leaking.