“ Roses are red
Violets are blue
I killed 1000 gobballs
To make a hat for you :) ”
The winners are in for the writing contest! Chosen for their originality, poetic skill or daring humour, they are:
MissFire, Awerabcawer, SweetSister
Also, a special mention was given to Cyberforce-tg for his valiant effort in the “roses are red” poem that charmed every single one of the judges!
Congratulations to all of you!
On this week’s Dev Hour, Game-Designer Tonio talks to you about the hottest addition coming with the next patch - the Pandawas!
And yes, if you haven’t read the dev hour 6 already, our beloved furry friends will soon land in the World of Twelve!
Click here to get a preview of the Pandawa class and read about their spells and general tactics.
Wakfu v0.213 will be online on Wednesday, April 7, 2010.
Pandawas have finally made a comeback! Discover them all over again in the new Incarnam area where the Kano Master, Chauchanne and Gargawolf are waiting for you!
Click here to read the patch note!
We’ll soon be requesting that you certify your accounts again. How? By choosing a new secret question and associating a telephone number to your account.
Why? Following the increase in Kama and equipment theft, we want to develop new solutions to fight these abuses.
Just make sure all this doesn’t put your account in danger, be smart! By following these 3 golden rules you’ll help protect your account:
1. Never lend your account to anyone, do not share accounts.
2. Never give out your password.
3. Do not buy Kamas or anything else on non-ANKAMA sites.
If in doubt, please consult the list of trusted ANKAMA sites.
Coming soon - detailed information on the implementation of SMS account management!
Like any GD worthy of the name, Tonio is a Gamer through and through who plays games like DotA almost every day. You’ve probably heard urban legends of a guy who broke up with his girlfriend to finish Final Fantasy©, right? Well guess what… it was true!
Don’t be fooled, despite his shadowy past, Tonio is quite the people-person and a real sweetheart - they say his shoulder’s been cried on more than any other! Truth be told, he even went as far as to pose in the buff for a school fundraiser... Now that’s dedication!
Click here to read Tonio’s post on Ecosystem Repercussions
This week’s Dev Hour features Game-Designer Desty.
Desty is a young man with a secret… who hides in the shadows. He wears black clothes, has extremely long hair… and lives in a dark, secluded place, where everything is black but for a single lonely Xbox.
Where others would have a video game or card collection, he has a series of dolls… He lives surrounded by hundreds of these strange and exotic dolls…
Figures… Well. We shouldn’t be too fast at dismissing the games… He did get a degree in “Game Design and Video Game Production Management” after all! Have to admit, that’s one class you’d be happy to wake up in the morning for.
All sites, games and mobile Ankama applications will be unavailable from 7:00 AM GMT+1 until 9:00 AM GMT+1.
This service period will allow for an update of our databases and core code of our servers to improve their function and to prepare for the arrival of new features.
Thank you in advance for your patience!
- Premium Pass (5,000 copies available) - take part in both days of the convention and get a bag of collector’s goodies.
- Day Pass - enjoy AC #5 on the day of your choice.
- Accompanying Pass - for those who simply want to accompany their children. For each Day Pass or Premium Pass reserved, you’ll receive your choice of one of the following two pets: the Snow Bow Meow (DOFUS 2.0) or Walk (DOFUS 2.0 and 1.29). Check out the bag of collector’s goodies provided with the Premium Pass: A Snow Bow Meow soft toy, a Goultard phone strap, a Frigost mini-artbook... and plenty of other surprises to come! Brrrrr...! Sends a shiver down your spine, right? And this is only a taste of the frosty atmosphere that will descend on Paris, April 17 - 18... Find out more on the official Ankama Convention #5 website.
The laws of physics were broken and an additional 850 accounts were added to the Closed Beta. Everyone who had played at least once since December could now find their way back to Amakna.
Check your emails, you never know, you might be one of the chosen few!