It is official, WAKFU the Animated Series has launched on Netflix! So this is the beginning of the conquest of the world! We are very excited, and a little feverish must admit, to see our heroes growing up so fast! We are very proud to be part of the Netflix adventure and we hope that we can once again count on your support to spread the word.

You may already have a head start compared to all future fans of WAKFU: you got to grow with the series!
And while you are about to watch 3 new special episodes, others may only get to discover the series. We rely on you to take this opportunity to introduce Yugo, Amalia, Ruel, Percedal and Evangelyne around the world! As it is by reaching a maximum audience that we can go further together!
So help us spread the word: WAKFU the Animated Series on Netflix is here!
You'll soon have more info about the 3 unreleased episodes.
ahungry 17 September 2014 19:16
I know what I'll be watching tonight!
Cl0ckwork 17 September 2014 19:57
I'm loving the series ohmy
tri30196 17 September 2014 20:26
si ma in italia non è disponibile netflix....
Drelkag - Member (+) - 17 September 2014 21:30
I really wish I could've backed the Kickstarter at the time, but being a poor college student with no job didn't allow me. Glad I can finally see the end product legit.
LadyBlanc 17 September 2014 21:55
Will the kickstarter backers that paied for the bluray series also get to have this special episodes? When the backin ended something like that was said but i just wanna confirm we will get them in the blueray x3
GamerJezus 17 September 2014 22:08
I've been watching this series since yesterday and I am loving it! Looking forward to the next three episodes! biggrin
Mgobr 17 September 2014 22:20
SWEET!!! Something to watch while I figure out how to buy ogrines. Turns out a recent update broke my Steam install...

EDIT to add:

Got to say I really appreciate the recent push Anakama has made to make this game better and get a rush of new players in. I say this genuinely and somewhat because words of gratitude are the only thing I can pay until Ankama will let me give them money.
ThunderDash 18 September 2014 00:17
OMFG, the AMALIA voice actor is the frigging worst, other than that YAY.
MataCapeta 18 September 2014 02:46
I would love to watch but in Brasil its not available =/. When will be available to others countries ?
Mishna - Member (+) - 18 September 2014 03:33
The series is great!

I really wish they had kept the opening song in French though. It's pretty standard with anime translated from other languages to keep the opener in the original language. The English singing sounds weird.