Today, we present to you 2 very new special Flasks, which will be proven to be useful in battle. They will allow you to increase your experience gain and drop rate for each of your battle, discover all the details in this news.

You can now start to enjoy the benefit to gain more experience (Wisdom) or increase your drop rate (Prospecting) for each of your battles (5 maximum per Flask) via two new Flasks available now in the Shop.

These bonuses while very valuable also holds great power and are not meant to be permanant, as such power must be harvested and renewed, therefore they have a limited duration of 5 battles.

Wisdom Flask

• Each will last for 5 battles.
  • Each will increase your Wisdom by +40.
  • Each are offered at the price of 140 Ogrines in the Shop.

Prospecting Flask

• Each will last for 5 battles.
  • Each will increase your Prospecting by +40.
  • Each are offered at the price of 140 Ogrines in the Shop.

Visit the Shop today and get your hands on these new Flasks!

This page has been shared 3 time(s)

Nox16 16 July 2014 01:21
So um this just adds 40 pp to the end of your fight?
Bellaphone Lover
DiscKZee 16 July 2014 01:22
Yes, at least this is how it works with the Wisdom Flask (which I've used) so I assume the same thing applies to the prospecting flask.
Squited Arachnee
WwhitecrowW 16 July 2014 01:59
Does 40 PP even make a difference? I mean - I run with a 150 PP enu and they get nothing ever... Does PP actually do anything? I have the suspicion that PP never worked and everything dropped is anecdotal coincidence.
Teethless Sharkie
Mikutza 16 July 2014 02:49
PP isn't worth it, I mean, even b4 the PP lock, teams with over 2000pp have like what... 6% chance to drop a 0.3% item, which you might not even get even if it drops once you fail to obtain it with your roll. Drop rate rework any day soon?
Neneko88 16 July 2014 03:39
knew it ^^ this is what happens when you go f2p
people saying 40 prospecting doesn't matter are trying to cover it up (I"m assuming)..from what I've tested it makes A LOT of difference

don't think this will save you from giving us the drop revamp you owe us ankama
Pakonitan 16 July 2014 04:47
Meh... I hope in the future they at least sell something like the potions they gave when they made a mistake or when something they couldn't prevent happened. It's been a while so I forget the name. Anyways, something that at least lasts a week with maybe a double exp boost at least... that would seem more worth the money that would be forever lost as a digital experience.
Eccentric Moogrr
Adranath 16 July 2014 04:50
40 PP ? when we still have our 150 PP cap for drops are useless, but nice try ankama! I'm killing mobs with 900+ PP and i get 1 item per day... so no tnx!
Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey
Fadedscourge 16 July 2014 05:15

(Neneko88 @ 16 July 2014 03:39) *
knew it ^^ this is what happens when you go f2p

don't think this will save you from giving us the drop revamp you owe us ankama
That's right!

Keeping it real, yo.
Soft Crackler
Bulbasheep 16 July 2014 06:43

(Pakonitan @ 16 July 2014 04:47) *
Do you mean Mea Culpa? Yeah, they haven't given any out in a while have they despite so many complications.

Anyway, as for what I think about this... It was inevitable, and I've seen some forumers even ask Ankama to put this in because WAPAC had it. So eh. I'm not buying it though haha. It's like gambling, put money into this and your chances of winning something from the lottery is upped for 5 chances. Nope.