Looking to get your hands on the latest emotes or maybe increasing your collection? Today we have the answer for you! Enjoy a 15% discount on all emotes in the Shop starting today until Friday 18th of July!

Emote Week has Started!

Emotes! Nothing better than a new pose to make your character look much more original and alive as well as allowing you to express yourself!

To help you do just that we are offering you special promotion of 15% discount on all emotes!

This special discount will be available until Friday 18th of July.

Maybe you will feel like giving the thumbs up to your friends.

Cover Your Ears

Or maybe even covering your ears when something needs to be ignored.

Raise your Hand

Or finally raising your hand to show your eagerness to start a new adventure.

What are you waiting for? Visit the shop today!

This page has been shared 3 time(s)

Featherless Piwi
Freefrom 15 July 2014 00:17
Or you could just find them free in game!
Community Manager
[Sabi] 15 July 2014 00:31

(Freefrom @ 15 July 2014 00:17) *
Or you could just find them free in game!

The Shop would sure cut down in time to get some of them or also to get yours hands on other examples such as:

Call a Dog:

Treasure Map:

Which makes me want to ask the community, what is your favorite emote and what would you like to see in the future as far as new ones?

Eccentric Moogrr
Rimali 15 July 2014 01:16

(Sabi @ 15 July 2014 00:31) *
I want to hug a lot of people! Especially my furry sisters and brothers!
Bellaphone Lover
Zygarde 15 July 2014 01:34
I think the boutique-exclusive emotes should be marked in some way. With the way it's set up now, it feels a little scammy. It's like they're trying to confuse players about which ones are exclusive and which ones aren't so they accidentally buy a regular one.

Anyway, all the current boutique exclusives (somebody correct me if I'm wrong! I'm not 100% sure anymore) are:

Act Shy
Blush with Delight
Slobber
Raise Your Hand
Shrug
Solemn Prayer
Blush with Shame
Be Fazed
Hunger
Scurvy Spyglass
Treasure Map
Amaknian, Bontarian, Brakmarian, Sufokian Whistles

Everything else can be found in-game.

So basically the bottom half of the page has the exclusive emotes, and the top half of the page has ones that can be found in the game somewhere.

And I'd also like a hug emote. That would be cute!
TommyTrouble 15 July 2014 02:03
Pillow Fight Emote would be fun, a big poof of feathers coming out when you hit someone successfully with it.

Hug would be awesome

Cry On Shoulder, a good emote when nobody gets the drops at the end of a Dungeon

Cuddle Emote, tangle 2 characters in random poses on the same square, leave them blinking and looking derpy. Maybe little hearts, too

Chef Emote, sizzling skillet, toss the food in the air, catch it back in the skillet

Dig Emote, lets you place an item of your choice underground, so others can come and dig it up later (would be great for player-driven events, and to use Disposable Shovels)
Vamp'emo
SeriousBelly 15 July 2014 02:29
Kamehameha Emote

-Rizarealm
Ecstatic Whisperer
Seguchi-sama 15 July 2014 05:10

(Sabi @ 15 July 2014 00:31) *
Firstly, we need a hug emote.
Also maybe hold hands.
More interactive emotes at all, please, there's never enough.
Lay down - to the floor, (i.e. planking as a giving up emote xD) or to the bed. By the way, beds don't fit character size and I think it should've been fixed years ago. Quite a massive loss imo. :c Just let our characters sleep, would be so great.
Neneko88 15 July 2014 05:46
I want more happy emotes when I see friends I want more happy expressions.
Short Strich