A companion who gets rolling towards anyone for you, it can hurt. Especially when it is expelled from a vortex at high speed! Privileged tool of the Dimensional Travelers for generations, the Krosmoglob is constantly evolving. This allowed him to become a dual element: Air/Water. It might be proven to be a mistake to not have him by your side...

He has survived throughout the ages and Dimensions, increasing his potential and his characteristics at the same time...

The Krosmoglob is your new dual element Sidekick, and he is also the greatest of all Air/Water!

This technomagical orb will surprise your opponents by its shape, its movements and attacks. He also proves that the Sidekicks are not necessarily humanoid... But do not worry, the electricity shall still flow between you both!

In combat, the Krosmoglob will send your opponents rolling away like nobody else has done before. Healer from his Water side and damage dealer from his Air side, he also display an array of interesting spells (names of the spells to be localized and kept in this news in order to discover the spells):

• Wormhole/Trou de Ver

Works in two phases. In the first phase: it marks a target and creates a Wormhole under his feet. The second phase: he teleports the marked target where you will place your second Wormhole.

• Vortex krosmique

If Water is the highest mastery, Vortex krosmique will perform an Air and Water healing around the Krosmoglob. If Air mastery is the highest, the spell will attracts all targets towards its center, dealing Air and Water damage.

• Vent krosmique

If Water is the highest mastery, the spell will perform an Air and Water healing without a line of sight. If Air mastery is the highest, the spell deals Water and Air damage.

• Pulsion

Can be used twice per turn, this spell allows you to cast a rebound heal if Water is the highest mastery or a dual element attack on a small area if Air mastery is the hightest.

• Énergie bipolaire

The Krosmoglob switches his bonus to Water damage or Air damage for the rest of the Combat or until a new use of this spell.

• Augmentation de gravité

WP spell that can be used twice per turn. If Water is the highest mastery, it will gives a healing bonus for an infinite duration. If Air is the highest mastery, it will deal critical damage permanently.

• Faille temporelle

This spell will heal the target and deal damage to an ennemy close to the target.

• Gravité alternée

When Krosmoglob master Water, the most wounded ally is healed for 10% by the Krosmoglob. When Krosmoglob master Air, Krosmoglob will inflict again 25% of the damage already done to their target and 10% to the Krosmoglob.

Soon, you will not be able to let go of your Krosmoglob! However, if at any time you wonder if you've lost your head, make sure it didn't just teleported away...

This page has been shared 8 time(s)

Ambitious Crackapult
Celay01 12 July 2014 00:06
Now i can create a guild as "People who thought krosmoglob sidekick will be a dimensional quest reward"

And we can have 200 active members
Eccentric Moogrr
RaZept 12 July 2014 00:25
Im missing 2200 more ogrines but I cant buy more it said ... Quote

You must select a payment method to continue your order. (In French)
But there is no payment method choice for me to choose in that page... there is one in previous page but when I choose and it come to this page again. -.-
Ambitious Crackapult
kurokat 12 July 2014 00:43

(RaZept @ 12 July 2014 00:25) *
Im missing 2200 more ogrines but I cant buy more it said ... Quote

You must select a payment method to continue your order. (In French)
I've wanted this Sidekick (and the Treacherose) since they could be viewed in game. Though while I can select the payment method for Ogrines, I get this message:

For security reasons, your Paypal payment ca not be accepted.
Please, choose another payment method.
No matter which payment method I select (ticket submitted a almost a month ago now since this started, wanted to buy the Ghast too...).

I shall continue to wait for my ticket to be answered, as I have no idea why Paypal wouldn't be accepted.

- Kat
Grizzled Dandelion
ReiYano 12 July 2014 01:57
I am having issues with paypal as well. Ankama wont take my money!
Nox16 12 July 2014 02:28
This actually a very interesting sidekick. Im unsure if its good yet or not but the aoe pull thing is really strong and the heal aspects... the way the passive works doesnt actually sound they way it reads like 10% hp to ally its more a when you heal someone if someone else is lower they get a passive heal as well, Air works similarly in the aspect of when you hit something your passive does damage on it im unsure what 25%hp it takes it out of the damage, yours, the enemies... still very interesting sidekick.
Eccentric Moogrr
xiMigzx 12 July 2014 03:01
Can't buy origines at all, playing again since closed beta, good to see that ankama still hasn't resolved their damn paying options.
Grizzled Dandelion
Deviched 12 July 2014 03:09
Cool sidekick.

A shame none of my payment options are working and Ultimate Game Cards are pretty much gone-- barely any online stores still have any.
MereBytes 12 July 2014 09:22
Unless Paypal starts working Ankama can wait for my money forever.
Featherless Piwi
Tetacraft01 12 July 2014 10:42
"I've wanted this Sidekick (and the Treacherose)"

Kurokat, actually, treacherose isn't avalaible, but we can win the treacherose if we have defeated Filacia at the Ankama Convention, I have the treacherose but only in Aerafal, if you want to see that pm me