Wakfu is changing its subscription system and you may be wondering: what will happen with the subscription time I already have? Don’t worry: we’ve prepared great things to reward your loyalty and make you the unique ambassadors of WAKFU that you deserve, with a set of exclusive items that only current players can have. Just have a look at the following packs and see what you will get!

On July 9th you will receive the following prizes for being a Subscriber on WAKFU.

Basically, your remaining days of subscription will be converted into Booster Pack days and according to what’s left, you’ll get several items to enjoy the new WAKFU game model!

So let's get to it!

Zinit Pack

Active subscription of 12 months or more.

• Subscription Time converted into Booster Pack time with 30 Day bonus benefits
  • Passenger Haven-Bag Skin
  • Passenger Suitcase Decoration
  • Passenger Costume
  • "Passenger" title
  • 20 Slots White Sadida Bag

Ingloriom Pack

Active subscription between 6 Months and 11 Months and 30 days.

• Subscription Time converted into Booster Pack time with 30 Day bonus benefits
  • Passenger Haven-Bag Skin
  • Passenger Suitcase Decoration
  • "Passenger" title
  • 15 Slots White Sadida Bag

Pandora Pack

Active subscription between 3 Months and 5 Months and 30 days.

• Subscription Time converted into Booster Pack time with 30 Day bonus benefits
  • Passenger Haven-Bag Skin
  • "Passenger" title
  • 10 Slots White Sadida Bag

Astrub Pack

Active subscription between 1 Month and 2 Months and 30 days.

• Subscription Time converted into Booster Pack time with 30 Day bonus benefits
  • "Passenger" title
  • 10 Slots White Sadida Bag

Incarnam Pack

Active subscription between 1 and 29 days.

• Subscription Time converted into Booster Pack time with 30 Day bonus benefits
  • "Passenger" title

Stay tuned for more news!

Short Strich
ebrande 28 June 2014 00:13
I am still curious if the f2p model and the combat revamp are both rolling out in July.

Also, what is a "suitcase" and why does it need decoration? And when will we see what those costumes and haven bag decos look like?
Eccentric Moogrr
Reime 28 June 2014 00:17
Meh, its not also done by how long a person has been subbed for all together? Lame. What's the costume look like? whats any of this look like? Before i go buy another year, which i bet will be cheaper than subbing after the change..
Community Manager
[Sabi] 28 June 2014 00:23
I have requested images to show you guys the rewards and have a better visual, so I will share them as soon as received.
Happy Miliboowolf
Trolololo4 28 June 2014 00:31
Wait, I'm confused- Am I getting prized depending on how many days/weeks/months of subscription LEFT do I have or how many days/weeks/months was my last subscription bought for?
Squited Arachnee
cbunny 28 June 2014 00:31
Was hoping for some more useful items, but pretty ^^

(Wakfu-Elements)
Lazy Bow Meow
EdolasVI 28 June 2014 00:36
The extra rewards would be allot better if they where based on previous sub time, i used to play for a long time but only just returned and feel no need to sub if its going to be f2p
Teethless Sharkie
deandip 28 June 2014 00:50
Anything for past subscription time? Seems weird that this would be a reward for veteran players when someone brand new to the game can subscribe for an amount of time to get any tier reward.
Soft Crackler
Bulbasheep 28 June 2014 00:56
Wait, so this is based on how much time we have remaining, and not actually how 'veteran' players are? I've been playing for a while but I never buy more than a month's worth of sub because I just can't go and spend so much money at once.

This is just another way to try to get people to spend a whole crapload of money at once for some "ohhh special super limited item that isn't really worth anything" isn't it. :/
Squited Arachnee
cbunny 28 June 2014 00:59

(Bulbasheep @ 28 June 2014 00:56) *

Kind of true, people in my guild are already mentioning buying more sub time because they don't meet the bracket for the better prizes.
  • «