The mad scientists of the World of Twelve specialists in GMOs (ingeniously modified organisms), created the Ghast in laboratory. Raising this hybrid made of jelly and spectrum now being fully mastered, it is with confidence that you can make him your new pet!

With Ghast at your side, your enemies will not only be frozen with fear, but with the specter of defeat that will haunt them to the point of making them tremble like a Sunday jelly from Granny.

Their 60 HP and 10 Initiative bonus at lvl 50 are not negligible and as we do not spend our lives fighting, a +20 Prospecting, would be hard to refuse...

Customizable, Ghast is available in five colors with five accessories.

The Ghast: 5000 OG

Colors and accessories

• Five colors (250 OG unit) will allow you to match him to your clothes or to the current weather: Lucid, Pinky, SickLivid, Artic.

The full pack

And if you want to outright make you happy, or provide a gift to a friend in the game, choose the pack: the Ghast with its five colors and its five accessories 7000 OG (instead of 7500)!

Whatever its appearance, Ghast will please fans of companion creatures, who despite their transparency, often show presence of mind... His faithfulness will cost you a few Perchs, Ditsy and Croquettes, but no need for bread!

Nox16 21 June 2014 06:22
oh quaquack i shall miss you *puts in the bag with all the other pets i dont use* hello new ghost friend lets hope you help drop me so many wonderful items.
Overweighted Chafer
SpecAce 21 June 2014 07:03
I'm pretty upset Quaquack was nerfed so a cash shop pet could come and have a better version of its stats. Thank you for this lovely gift ankama.
Ambitious Crackapult
Ichiechiechie 21 June 2014 07:27

(SpecAce @ 21 June 2014 07:03) *

It's not even nearly as good as the Original Quaquack pet which gave 23(or was it 25?) PP

It's such a waste to see such a cute pet be assigned to similarly redundant stat bonus instead of something completely unique. They're ghasts, closely related to ghosts, backstab/crits or backstab/dam would've made more perfect sense and better worth it especially for 5000 og.

but hey, it's cute. I dish out a lot of resources for cute stuff, I'll let that one slip out. gg.
Ambitious Crackapult
Celay01 21 June 2014 07:29
Being greedy is not something good if you wonder ankama.

I wont calculate angora bow meow, quaquack and ghast here, nobody cares.

And i am still waiting my lost 10 pets, rest of golden croum puzzle, and some bonuses to gemlins.
Neneko88 21 June 2014 09:03
at least everyone can get this one :x quaquack was impossible
Teethless Sharkie
Jannet-fenix 21 June 2014 11:15
I still cannot play with bugged inventory slots, and ANOTHER week passed since we were assured we'll get tickets solved. Focus on customers eventually!
Pakonitan 21 June 2014 23:19
Cute, I remember when I randomly got one in Dofus as a bonus I think.
Teethless Sharkie
LadyRinsun 22 June 2014 11:39
CuuuUUUUUUUUUUTEEEEEE!!! I LOVE EM! Want a red one with a haloooo ^w^
Vamp'emo
SeriousBelly 22 June 2014 18:44

(SpecAce @ 21 June 2014 07:03) *
Yeah keeping my ducky. Hey look, a Litwick knockoff!!!

-Rizarealm