This Sunday is the celebration of Namyknof the Meridia of the beaches! We wanted to take this opportunity to offer you special bonuses in XP and Kamas in the dungeons of the most beautiful sandy islands of the World of Twelve and on top of that let's also make it a free 3 days weekend (Nox and Remington servers) as a token of our appreciation during the recent difficulties!

Starting Saturday May 31st (00:01 AM server time) until Sunday June 1st (11:59 PM server time), enjoy a bonus of +50% combat XP and +100% Kamas in the dungeons of the following islands:

• Calamar Island – Dark Hurl Docks
  • Bilbiza – Dancehall Arena
  • Bilbiza – Mussly Hammam
  • Bilbiza – Jelly Dungeon
  • Ohwymi – Castuc Dungeon (normal & hardcore)
  • Ohwymi – Blackspore Dungeon (normal & hardcore)

Perhaps you thought of honoring Namyknof by quietly basking in the sun this weekend? It will however be the perfect time to put your grain of sand in the wheels of these dungeons...

But that's not all!

So that everyone can benefit from this special event and to further thank you for your patience during the recent difficulties, we would like to also offer you a free 3 day weekend on WAKFU (starting Friday 10 PM GMT / 6 PM EST / 3 PM PST until Monday 2nd of June 10 PM GMT / 6 PM EST / 3 PM PST) on Nox and Remington servers without any Non Subscriber restrictions!

So go prepare your buckets and your rakes: These castles are waiting for you!

Soft Crackler
IDCAA 28 May 2014 19:14
Amakna, I think I'll start addressing you as 'Jeroboam.'

How many gods have you guys created, imploring these people to regard it?

Also, is Saharash a Beach? =O Either way, the XP I will accept.
Nox16 28 May 2014 19:39
hmmmm... fun
Community Manager
[Sabi] 28 May 2014 19:42

(IDCAA @ 28 May 2014 19:14) *
Amakna, I think I'll start addressing you as 'Jeroboam.'

How many gods have you guys created, imploring these people to regard it?

Also, is Saharash a Beach? =O Either way, the XP I will accept.

I will definitely pass this on to [Ryf], as I think that your question will interest him to participate as well.

As far as Saharash, it is also now known as Ohwymi (I have changed the name on the news to reflect the change) and technically qualifies as a beach party spot on the map, as part of our adventure islands group.

Enjoy those bonuses and feel free to share some advice with your fellow community members on how to get properly prepared for this special weekend.
Overweighted Chafer
Kamiko 28 May 2014 19:45
If only I had all the gear my characters build revolved around back that disappeared because of a bug after maintenance...

I would totally enjoy this event.

If only if only.
Ambitious Crackapult
Celay01 28 May 2014 20:03
Nice

I hope this can be start and we can see more events in future
Pakonitan 28 May 2014 21:15
Meh, not really fond of this, since the exp and kama bonus only applies to those dungeons that I don't ever go to to train...
SeriousBelly 28 May 2014 21:36

(Sabi @ 28 May 2014 19:42) *

(IDCAA @ 28 May 2014 19:14) *
Amakna, I think I'll start addressing you as 'Jeroboam.'

How many gods have you guys created, imploring these people to regard it?

Also, is Saharash a Beach? =O Either way, the XP I will accept.

Could Wabbit Island be added to this Sabi?

-Rizarealm
Lazy Bow Meow
SrslyGuise 28 May 2014 22:12
Will we get a special summer like costume like the Songkran event for the Asia version of the game.

TommyTrouble 28 May 2014 22:43
Oh, very nice! We should seriously have a themed weekend like this each month, covering a different section of the game. Very fun, I'm looking forward to it!