Chewable and a formidable war machine: one does not exclude the other in this one! Call of Cookie, the first strategy game mixing action and kitchen flavors, available to download for free on your tablets and smartphones (Android and iOS included)!
Put on your apron, dig your hands into the dough and cook an army of biscuits soldiers to smash your enemies...
The fans de Freak's Squeele will have the pleasure of rediscovering the comics from which this gourmet and offbeat adventure is inspired from. They will embody a student of the famous Heroes Academic Faculties and will take part in The War of Bread Men fighting turn after turn with humor and well... Crispyness!
In summary, Call of Cookie is:
- More than fifteen Freakies (soldiers-biscuit) to design and unique collectible features to form an army.
- More than 30 ingredients used for cooking to put your troops together and discover recipes.
- A game featuring turn by turn combat and tactical combat all at the same time.
4 different game modes:
- A kitchen mode to prepare your army.
- A single player campaign consisting of more than 40 missions spread over 5 chapters in total.
- An asynchronous multiplayer mode to challenge your friends.
- A "hot seat" mode to directly confront face to face on the same game session.
During the launch of the game, the famous eBook broadcaster comiXology joins Ankama. Players will have the opportunity to download for free, between April 30th and May 7th the boards of Volume 2 of the comics by Florent Maudoux! Also in Turbomedia and can be synchronized between devices and of course on the web.
In addition, readers will discover the Guided View, this revolutionary technology that allows to read parts by parts, with no consequence on the quality of the comic and with the possibility to return at any time to a more "classic" format.
So do not waste a minute, arm yourself with courage, heroism and flour and you could show the enemy that you're a hard to bake!
Official website: www.callofcookie-thegame.com
The game on the App store
Play the game on Google
No. You pay for Wakfu and Ankama uses the money to develope this game and let Sabi, which is a _Wakfu community manager_ waste her precious time to translate the ad.
Edit: My tablet cant download it but my phone can... So Ankama style...
But It's strange they wouldn't do something like +10% exp for the next 24/48 hours to celebrate the launch of x game.