And what if a simple missive changed your vision of the World of Twelve? Any adventure worthy of its name begins with a quest that first appears insignificant. Come and meet Pandora and discover the introduction to the narrative theme of the Year: The Divine Dimensions.

The life of an adventurer is not easy! Between dungeons to explore, the widow and the orphan to save and small everyday worries, there is not much time to rest.

But what do you want? This is how to make yourself a reputation in this world! Besides, your  fame has reached the ears of a certain Pandora.

This young engineer needs your help for several mysterious projects. Do not wait to meet her at her home in Astrub!

What does she really want? Who is she? What are her networks? Find out starting April 29th!

SeriousBelly 25 April 2014 17:09
Nice a Feca/Eliatrope? Very interesting!!

-Rizarealm
Major-Caligari 25 April 2014 17:39
SeriousBelly|2014-04-25 17:09:42Nice a Feca/Eliatrope? Very interesting!!

-Rizarealm
A Feca who salavaged the technology used by the Errants in Dofus, most likely. tongue
SeriousBelly 25 April 2014 17:55
What is an Errant?

-Rizarealm
Major-Caligari 25 April 2014 18:03
SeriousBelly|2014-04-25 17:55:54What is an Errant?

-Rizarealm
Beep beep.
Magma-Moon 25 April 2014 18:18
I wonder how they'll work here in Wakfu? I already enjoy them in Dofus and I have limited access to them in that game. I'd like to see some Voyagers in this game. New Wakfu-Only Class anyone? It'd certainly drive me to come back. And yet, due to their part in the narrative, I highly doubt that. I take it her "networks" are portals, leading me to believe she is an [Dimensional] Voyager, and that she is trying to unlock the secrets of portals as the knowledge was somehow lost through Ogrest's Chaos. That's just my take, I've not even watched the video because I'm on my phone 3G.
Porcac 25 April 2014 18:21
Ok now this is a serious question.
Will there be blue kitten people in Pandora? If so, please tell me in advance because i can't stand blue kitty people thank you very much.
Magma-Moon 25 April 2014 18:23
Porcac|2014-04-25 18:21:31Ok now this is a serious question.
I thought Pandora was a Feca due to others comments. blink
GodIsWithUs - Member - 25 April 2014 18:25
Magma-Moon|2014-04-25 18:23:33
Porcac|2014-04-25 18:21:31Ok now this is a serious question.
I thought Pandora was a Feca due to others comments. blink
And I thought Pandora was a "Feca" due to misinterpretation.
LepusNui 25 April 2014 18:26
Well i might be strange question but can non sub players do this quest ?
GodIsWithUs - Member - 25 April 2014 18:40
LepusNui|2014-04-25 18:26:06Well i might be strange question but can non sub players do this quest ?
Probably not, but even if you could you would have to be a minimum of level 140 to start it (according to the updated changelong posted on the FR forums). Along with the new Shushu pit starting at 140, Ankama definitely was serious when they stated that the newer content and islands for this year would be aimed for those at level cap or higher. So I also doubt there will be any new content for non-subscribers at all this year.