Today, we have implemented some changes to the Encyclopedia in order to improve it and here is the list of them!
- It is now possible to publish comments on the pages of the Encyclopedia items.
- In case of TOU breaking comments, you can use a button to report them: its operation is identical to the one used on the forums.
- Optimization of the pages loading time.
- It will be possible to switch pages 3 by 3.
- It will be possible to display more than 20 items per page.
- We have added subcategories in the main navigation menu
- The spell level you selected will be saved until your next visit to the class page.
- Items are now displayed in ascending level and alphabetically.
- Effects have been added to the lists of items.
- In the "Acquisition" category, tokens will no longer be part of the means to obtain the item, except for Ultimate Bosses.
- The range and area of effect of the items will be more visible.
- Unlocked equipment sets of level 120 and above.
- We removed the display level increments for harvesting professions and for the Kama Minter profession.
- Using search will no longer reload the page. This tool will now work as a form that you can select the criteria and filters by pressing the “Filter” button: this will allows you to save time on repeated searches.
- We decided to hide some “advanced” filters to give more clarity.
- Search per "Level":
- We have removed the "Slidebar" and replaced it with an input field.
- You can also choose the levels that interest you the most.
- We have separated the damage bonuses per elemental branches.
- We have separated the bonuses in the following groups: offensive, support, defensive, extra.
- We added the rarity color codes.
Every time I try to click on the different level tabs for crafts, it just kinda thinks about it and goes back to the first lvl crafts...
Seems to be working faster. That is a huge improvement. Some of the displays are hard to read. Need to double check the backgrounds. It could simply be that I need to flush my cache. If not, revise for readability.