Monday is Saint Potrick! This Krosmoz event celebrates the goddess Pandawa... Everyone knows that any celebration + Pandawa = tavern festive behavior, singing and other fermented beverages! And we will offer you everything you need in order to celebrate it as it should...

On this special occasion of Saint Potrick, this Monday, March 17th, all subscribers who were connected to WAKFU between Monday, March 10th and Sunday, March 16th will receive for each of their characters the following items:

• 1 Saint Potrick Bucket (decoration)
  • 1 Saint Potrick Cloak (+10 Prospecting)
  • 1 Saint Potrick Hat (+10 HP)
  • 10 Clover Root Beers (+10 HP for 15 minutes)
  • 20 Clover Cookie (+5 Prospecting)

The gift distribution will begin on Monday, March 17th at 9 AM GMT / 5 AM EST/ 2 AM PST and ends the next day at the same time.

During this gift period you will be able to benefit from a 40% promotion on all green items in the store listed as followed:

See you Monday!

Karakedi 14 March 2014 17:29
Sabi would you be kind to answer my question in your Ankama-box pretty please.
Celay01 14 March 2014 17:48
Sabiii!

You are giving gifts to subscribers but I can't sub anymore, always have same error. Please help me. sad
[Sabi] - Administrator - 14 March 2014 18:17
Karakedi|2014-03-14 17:29:19Sabi would you be kind to answer my question in your Ankama-box pretty please.

Hi Karedi!

Done and I will now share the information asked which is that the Black Wabbit Costume will be made available to the community but I just do not have the details yet on how and when. smile

Celay01|2014-03-14 17:48:31Sabiii!

Hi Celay01!

I be glad to help you get back on track, I have checked with our support team and you should have received a message on your registered account e-mail.

For anyone else having any technical/account issues please make sure to make use of our new support website: here. The team has been putting great efforts in improving the response time and hope to continue to get to meet your expectations.

Now back on topic here, I wish everyone to have a great Saint Potrick on Monday!

Ichiechiechie - Member (+) - 14 March 2014 18:58
Sabi|2014-03-14 18:17:39

Hi Karedi!

Mysti. I love you. O v O !
MakoSeraph - Member (+) - 14 March 2014 19:05
So it's about Pandawa now? I miss when it was about Ecaflips with Derek and Sabi running around as the Luckaneers. It's been so long, I maybe mistaken when that event was.
Celay01 14 March 2014 19:12
Sabi|2014-03-14 18:17:39

Hi Karedi!

Celay01|2014-03-14 17:48:31Sabiii!

Hi Celay01!

Thanks Sabi! Didnt understand anything from mails(French) but it seems error have gone and i can sub again, thank you! smile
Karakedi 14 March 2014 19:45
Ichiechiechie|2014-03-14 18:58:48
Sabi|2014-03-14 18:17:39

Hi Karedi!

Mysti. I love you. O v O !

I love you too Ichieeee wub

And ty for your reply Sabi, at least we have some news to look out for tongue
SeriousBelly 14 March 2014 21:06
Reply yo my Ankabox too Sabi! biggrin

-Rizarealm
khackt - Member (+) - 14 March 2014 22:13

cant wait \@_@/
my fav event after all
Goblin-Cleaver 14 March 2014 22:37
Will there be clover drops?