A few days ago we have offered a poll to all of our communities so that you could vote for your 2 favorite auras that will be used for the next two Saharash relics: Harry’s Boots and Dark Vlad's Flamboyant Epaulettes! Here are the results !

Here are the 2 auras that won the majority of your votes:

Fireflies at Night

Sandy Whirlwind

These 2 auras will be used in-game as followed: the fireflies at night aura for the Dark Vlad's Flamboyant Epaulettes and the sandy whirlwind aura for Harry’s Boots!

Thank you so much for all your votes, and see you on March 18th for the next game update!

BlackClover 11 March 2014 19:17
Am I the only one who finds it a bit cruel that they asked the majority of players what they would like to see on the relics when only 1% of the players will ever even have one?
Niddhoggy 11 March 2014 19:41
@BlackClover

Nox16 11 March 2014 20:25
gross.
Narcissistic Larva
Ounce 11 March 2014 20:35
Sandy Whirlwind kinda looks like Bad Odor and Flies lol. I like the Fireflies one though which is too bad because I doubt I'll ever have interest in getting a relic with the current drop 100 fragment system.
TommyTrouble 11 March 2014 20:46
What we need is an Aura that makes it possible for single client players+2 sidekicks to drop relic fragments.

That said, at least half the new relic auras look good, namely fireflies.

Very angry against the nasty-air one. I was hoping for cactus flowers.
Dokushuuuuu
Rokugatsu 11 March 2014 21:11

(BlackClover @ 11 March 2014 19:17) *
If it would be so easy to get, then it wouldn't be a relic...

____________________

I liked those two the most, so yay!
BlackClover 11 March 2014 21:59

(Rokugatsu @ 11 March 2014 21:11) *

(BlackClover @ 11 March 2014 19:17) *
If it would be so easy to get, then it wouldn't be a relic...

____________________

I liked those two the most, so yay!
I wasn't arguing for it to be easy. Though if on the topic, easier does not mean easy. As it is now its not hard to get relics, its a complete waste of time. Its simply a matter of time, luck, and multi counting. Sure relics are the superior equipment in the game, but why is it tailored to the time/multicounting constraints? It should be hard to get - not obnoxious or nigh impossible to get for anyone who does not have multiple enus, no life, and full parties at all times.

Anyways - its cruel to ask the majority for what the minority will have. Its basically rubbing it in the face of the majority that they can never have it.
Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey
Agosta 11 March 2014 22:22
If they're 100 fragments I don't care what they look like.
Overweighted Chafer
Matt5150 11 March 2014 22:35

(Agosta @ 11 March 2014 22:22) *
If they're 100 fragments I don't care what they look like.
Yep 100 fragments both