In 2013, you enjoyed new adventures throughout the world of WAKFU! Creepy, endearing, and even gelatinous creatures; a big, bad Moowolf; Captain Calamari; the Wa Wabbit; and even Count Harebourg. But what will WAKFU have in store for you in the upcoming months?

Last year, your favourite MMORPG benefitted from all manner of new features and improvements: first with the Respec and Smithmagic, not to mention the Masqueraider class and Haven Worlds; all these different additions culminated in December with the simultaneous addition of the Sidekick system and the Multimen.

And 2014…?

Well, get ready to be surprised, because our team has once again raised the bar!

Even more freedom, even more control over the World of Twelve! We won't tell you everything right now (a little suspense never hurt anyone), but below you'll find a few revelations and a few pieces of the puzzle...

Dokushuuuuu
Rokugatsu 04 March 2014 16:43
Not very detailed, but I understand, better not give exact dates and stuff they will add Didn't say much about the new content either...
BUT I'm happy to hear that Srams will get their revamp, outlaws will finally be outlaws, that the political system will change and the craft system will hopefully be better.
Narcissistic Larva
Seofarius 04 March 2014 16:50

While the year is well underway…. Well, you may be surprised, as our teams have set the bar even higher!

But you only managed to implement half of the stuff that was planned for 2013!

I think setting the bar lower would be better.
Dokushuuuuu
Rokugatsu 04 March 2014 16:54

(Seofarius @ 04 March 2014 16:50) *

But you only managed to implement half of the stuff that was planned for 2013!

I think setting the bar lower would be better.
Though I think they did lower it, they didn't say exactly what and when something is going to be implemented to not give empty promissess, because (hopefully) they've lerned something from last year.
Teethless Sharkie
Ippy 04 March 2014 17:53
"passing level 100 will change things up. Imagine... new specialties will be possible for your character starting at level 100!"

New specialtiesss!?!
Niddhoggy 04 March 2014 17:53
I am here waiting for new specialties.
Ugly Gobball
Rockixe 04 March 2014 17:59
Yay, Fungis are coming.!
Overweighted Chafer
AndersonMenezes 04 March 2014 18:04
SOON... btw, nothing about aliance system? pvp system? gvg system?

I don't want critciz, but... the revamp is waiting from last year, so u took more time, and say its a new? It's like u give me a birthday's gifty 1 year later and still think is a good thing, we should get twice!!!

P.S.: They have 9 months to delivery the 'new' things, its like wakfu is pregnant XD, i just rly hope no miscarriage is comming again...
Dokushuuuuu
Rokugatsu 04 March 2014 18:14

(AndersonMenezes @ 04 March 2014 18:04) *
SOON... btw, nothing about aliance system? pvp system? gvg system?

I think "the enemy within" would be pvp/gvg system and outlaws/guardians, while 'Reconstruct the world" would be political revamp?
TommyTrouble 04 March 2014 18:31
And the Drop Rate/Drop Lock Revamp? And a guarantee the Test Server Pet Nerfs won't go Live?

It's nice to see some things to look forward to, but I'd pass up the majority of new content, just to get the things we were expecting since 2012 and 2013.